• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
dusk, u cant just come here and eat cookies!!! goldie has to give u one! and u have to actually read the fan fic! DO IT! ( sry i jus wwatched starsky and hutch)

i edit, my b dusk...

shadow warrior

0.o... woah that was a lot of spam pages!!! dang, I've missed alot! emm the suspence of waiting for teh new chappy!!! Also a fourm for fans, jeez this story changing every day!! wow. woah. dude. cant wait for next chapter!!! suspence is killing me!!!

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
hmm idk badges is a good idea but theyre already getting goldies famous cookies! what more could they ask for?? lol well im workin on the new chappy but today ive got a TON of homework but ill try my best to finish it! oh and also im promise im not mad or anything but ive seen a little bit of spam on here so please guys try to focus more on like fic related stuff and keep the other stuff on pms..hehe anyways thanks for all of your support :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back