• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
ahh man im so depressed...i just found out i have a 4 page paper due in language arts that i havent even started...ugh so it looks like i cant post the new chappy tonight :(..but ill definately post it tomorrow...sorry im making u guys wait, i was really looking forward to posting it tonight..but maybe the more wait the better itll be when u get to read it! but yeah im really sorry everyone!

rebecca

awwww...its ok i didnt get to post yesterday because the evil math homework*twitches*....but Great chapter you are the best K&S! now we know where kairi got her name........i want a cookie*looks forGolden_Heart*i want a cookie!........yeah...got to go now (sorry if i spelled anyones name wrong)=)

Golden_x_Heart

wow...homework sucks...
i have science and math homework i havent started yet either, i should probably get on that (>.<)
well, WE :coughmethemostthoughcough: WANT THAT CHAPPY!
so tomorrow, promise?!
<3

ps: good luck on that report!

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Wow. I absolutely love this story! I read all the chapters in less than 15 minutes. K&S, you are amazingly good! I can't wait for the next chapter! ^_^

Oh, and is it alright if I use the signature? I wanna advertise this. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back