• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kari and Namine looks alike?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiladyKairi

Website
groups.msn.com
But still not everything in CoM could be related to the complete kh story...and dragonrider...i don't think little kids play the game for the stories

~NGD OMEGA~

She could have been somebody in Sora's heart. She could have been real in Sora's heart. She could not have just been a shadow of someone in Sora's heart.

Poor Poor Misguided KL...

So you are saying that outside of Someone's (in this case, Sora's) heart, Namine is not real, that she is just a shadow. But what you said before was that Shadow referred to Immitation in Sora's heart. Both you and Larxene are saying that Outside of Sora's heart, Namine is not real, and Just a shadow, meaning that the Imitation is wrong.

You are changing your views KL, and that is proof itself that you are wrong. End Of Discussion.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Umm no.

In Sora's heart she is just a shadow/imitation of Kairi.

Outside she is a just a lonely girl who stays in CO and is a witch. I NEVER said that outside of Sora's heart she wasn't real.

DarrcEnigma

~NGD OMEGA~ said:
So you are saying that outside of Someone's (in this case, Sora's) heart, Namine is not real, that she is just a shadow.
There's at least one way to explain that: What do you define as "real," NGD? I define real as "existing," and since Naminé herself basically said she didn't have anyone her entire life, who would remember her when she died? The Organization, obviously, but they saw her as something of a disposable tool rather than they saw her as a person/living creature. Or in other words, no one would remember her and her existence would have been pointless -- to the world, she never existed, and thus couldn't be considered real.

That and the fact that she was lonely caused her to work with the Organization.

~NGD OMEGA~

She could have been real in Sora's heart. She could not have just been a shadow of someone in Sora's heart.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YES YOU DID, RIGHT THERE!!! She was just a shadow of someone, but she wouldn't be just that in Sora's heart, YOU BASICALLY SAID THAT (Not exactly a play on words, that is actually a wider translation of what you said).

Even Larxene says it...

Rewrite Sora's heart, and you can be somebody, not just the shadow of somebody. In Sora's heart, you can be real.

She is saying that if Namine doesn't rewrite Sora's heart, than she will still just be a shadow of someone (KAIRI!!!), and that has to be OUTSIDE SORA'S HEART!!! CONFIRMED KL, CONFIRMED!!!! NUMORU FINALLY PAWNED YOU!!!

And in regards to you DarrcEnigma (By the way, nice to see you again!)....

You're not looking at it the right way. There is absolutely no difference between a memory and the real world -- after all, a memory is just an imprint of something that actually happened.

There actually is a difference, but most of this is confirmed by what Larxene said. Namine is actually a SHADOW of Kairi, in Real Life and in memories. Now Namine is not an Immitation of Kairi, because then they would look exactly like eachother (They barely even look similar like Sora and BHK). It probably has something to do with a connection between them...

MiladyKairi

Website
groups.msn.com
Lol yea probley not and you know the storyline creators probley showed us those trailors to throw us off what really is 'supose to be looked at...maybe its not that deep maybe its just clean and simple and maybe were thinking a bit to far into the box

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
KAIRI HAS HER SHELL.

It was in Hollow Bastion and then reunited with her heart. KAIRI HAS A HEART AND SHELL. NAMINE IS NOT HER SHELL NOR WILL SHE EVER BE.

KH1 proves "Namine being Kairi's shell" wrong. IT'S OVER. NO MORE DISCUSSION OF NAMINE BEING KAIRI'S SHELL.

~NGD OMEGA~

Yes, I agree with that, Namine can't be Kairi's shell.

And sorry, I spell a lot of stuff wrong, they should get a spell check on this thing... I spell Proof and alot of other stuff wrong too... Strength and whatnot...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YES YOU DID, RIGHT THERE!!! She was just a shadow of someone, but she wouldn't be just that in Sora's heart, YOU BASICALLY SAID THAT (Not exactly a play on words, that is actually a wider translation of what you said).

Even Larxene says it...

Ummm no. Now you are just going insane because you are wrong.

She is saying that if Namine doesn't rewrite Sora's heart, than she will still just be a shadow of someone (KAIRI!!!), and that has to be OUTSIDE SORA'S HEART!!! CONFIRMED KL, CONFIRMED!!!! NUMORU FINALLY PAWNED YOU!!!

And in regards to you DarrcEnigma (By the way, nice to see you again!)....

DURRR. If she doesn't rewrite Sora's heart then she would be just a shadow to Sora in his heart.

Confirmed nothing. You are the one who can't read. Seriously, I know Dyslexia is bad....I understand what you are going through.....

Plus "Has to be" and "is" mean two different things. DURRR.

There actually is a difference, but most of this is confirmed by what Larxene said. Namine is actually a SHADOW of Kairi, in Real Life and in memories. Now Namine is not an Immitation of Kairi, because then they would look exactly like eachother (They barely even look similar like Sora and BHK). It probably has something to do with a connection between them...

Ummm no. She is a shadow of Kairi in Sora's heart. DURRR. Amd memories are in a person's heart. DURRR.

Just because you are an imitation of someone doesn't mean you have to look like them. I can imitate your words. I can imitate your actions. But does that mean I look like you....NO.

You seriously need a dictionary....

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
they should get a spell check on this thing
i've been thinking that for a while, then i would never have to worry about capitalizing my letters!

wait KL when was NGD ever saying namine was kairi's shell? if i read right it was on a entirerlly different matter.

could someone PLEASE tell me how to quote multiple posts! i'm stumped! i've tryed, now can someone explain please!

~NGD OMEGA~

No, quit it with that. NAMINE IS NOT KAIRI'S SHELL, Kairi is complete, as is Namine (or so it appears).

AND KERO!!!

KAIRI HAS HER SHELL.

It was in Hollow Bastion and then reunited with her heart. KAIRI HAS A HEART AND SHELL. NAMINE IS NOT HER SHELL NOR WILL SHE EVER BE.

KH1 proves "Namine being Kairi's shell" wrong. IT'S OVER. NO MORE DISCUSSION OF NAMINE BEING KAIRI'S SHELL.

This was in regards to some of the posts that Namine was Kairi's shell, not to mine. KL was not proving me wrong there. SO HA!!!

DarrcEnigma

~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Nice to see you as well; wish I had a properly working keyboard so I could go into detail though, heh.

Anyway, is there really a difference? Aside from memories spawned from dreams, faded memories or memories created by Naminé -- which could fall under "wishful thinking" -- how are they different?

I really wanted to comment on your imitation comment though. An imitation is a "faint and imperfect" representation of something. Hence, they don't have to look anything alike for it to be true. Generally speaking, any female around Kairi's age (to make the memories work) under these conditions could have been deemed her shadow/imitation.

~NGD OMEGA~

Thank you for posting, I saw KL's after I posted, and now he would have thought I quit again...

Anyway, to you KL, because you are more out of control...

Ummm no. Now you are just going insane because you are wrong.

Okay, read the wording here CAREFULLY!!!

She COULD HAVE BEEN real in Sora's heart. She COULD NOT HAVE JUST BEEN a shadow of someone in Sora's heart.

You said that OUTSIDE Soras heart, Namine was just a shadow. Durr yourself!

DURRR. If she doesn't rewrite Sora's heart then she would be just a shadow to Sora in his heart.

Confirmed nothing. You are the one who can't read. Seriously, I know Dyslexia is bad....I understand what you are going through.....

Plus "Has to be" and "is" mean two different things. DURRR.

Once again, Wording KL, wording... use the words Luke...

Rewrite Sora's heart, and you can be somebody (FUTURE TENSE, BEFORE NAMINE DID IT!!!), not JUST the shadow of somebody (PAST TENSE, BEFORE, IN REAL LIFE). In Sora's heart, you can be real. (MEANING OUTSIDE SHE IS NOT, ONCE AGAIN FUTURE TENSE)

DURR YOURSELF AGAIN!!!

Ummm no. She is a shadow of Kairi in Sora's heart. DURRR. Amd memories are in a person's heart. DURRR.

Just because you are an imitation of someone doesn't mean you have to look like them. I can imitate your words. I can imitate your actions. But does that mean I look like you....NO.

You seriously need a dictionary....

Get a grammer book and look to the above quote. I proved my point. Can You? MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! *Coughcough*

Now to you again DarrcEnigma...

Anyway, is there really a difference? Aside from memories spawned from dreams, faded memories or memories created by Naminé -- which could fall under "wishful thinking" -- how are they different?

A true point, but you have to look at the tense of the words I so knowingly showed above to KL. The tenses suggest everything, refering to Real life and Memories.

I really wanted to comment on your imitation comment though. An imitation is a "faint and imperfect" representation of something. Hence, they don't have to look anything alike for it to be true. Generally speaking, any female around Kairi's age (to make the memories work) under these conditions could have been deemed her shadow/imitation.

Yes, Once again I got my KH:COM References wrong (Stupid Road to Dawn....). I was thinking the Riku Replica, and the point that BHK is not a replication. Imitation could be used... but to be honest, the way KL was saying that it JUST reffered to Sora's memories is what started the conflict. It is clear from the quote (At least to those who know proper tenses) that the shadow thing refferes to the real world as much as Sora's memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back