• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

    CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kari and Namine looks alike?



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
935
Age
34
Location
Just some town.
People relax. We will know who's right when Kh2 comes out. Then whoever, can say they were right. :) For now, lets focus on the true topic... of course Namine and Kairi look alike. They share some mysterious connection. :)
 

~NGD OMEGA~

New member
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
653
Age
34
Location
Alaska
I was being sarcastic...o.o;;...and I thought NGD woiuld notice that before anyone else XDDDD

I don't make fun of peoples ages, so I wouldn't have mentioned it. In my mind, a 14 year old can be just as smart as a 30 year old when it comes to video games.
 

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Joined
Mar 23, 2005
Messages
2,925
Age
32
Location
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
*Cough drop hits NGD in the face*

AHH!!! What was that for? You could have told me that, I was being nice!
well you could have asked!

AH!!! NOW I'M BEING ATTACKED BY RABID KL LOVERS!!!
i am not a rabid KL lover! i support him when i think he is right, and i contradict him when i think he is wrong. i do it for you also NGD, so don't say a thing! i support you offten!

It is nastier. It leaves the nasty after taste. But cough drops burn my mouth and junk.
oh i'm sorry! : (
 

~NGD OMEGA~

New member
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
653
Age
34
Location
Alaska
i am not a rabid KL lover! i support him when i think he is right, and i contradict him when i think he is wrong. i do it for you also NGD, so don't say a thing! i support you offten!

*Sulks off to the corner* Name one time!

well you could have asked!

If I asked it would have looked like an insult!

Geez... people these days...

Anyway, way back over the the orgininal topic, yes they do look similar, and this may have some meaning, but it does not mean they are clones or twins and what not, because they are not exactly the same.
 

firstcitytofall

New member
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
65
Age
34
Website
www.myspace.com
ok anyone in this thing who is just like "oh whatever this is a gay thread" actually that probably means you arent a true Kingdom Hearts fan, Namine is Kairies shell, did you all not play KH: COM, she even made it to where he thought she was kairi, and she said that she is just a shadow of kairi (aka.. shell)...
 

electrikeyblade14

New member
Joined
Jan 14, 2005
Messages
148
Age
31
Location
*nowhere*
firstcitytofall said:
ok anyone in this thing who is just like "oh whatever this is a gay thread" actually that probably means you arent a true Kingdom Hearts fan, Namine is Kairies shell, did you all not play KH: COM, she even made it to where he thought she was kairi, and she said that she is just a shadow of kairi (aka.. shell)...

ummm...shadow doesn't mean shell. (aka.. you're wrong)
 

DarrcEnigma

New member
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
370
Age
37
Location
Ohio
firstcitytofall said:
ok anyone in this thing who is just like "oh whatever this is a gay thread" actually that probably means you arent a true Kingdom Hearts fan, Namine is Kairies shell, did you all not play KH: COM, she even made it to where he thought she was kairi, and she said that she is just a shadow of kairi (aka.. shell)...
If you would have read the thread, KL and NGD already stated why this is impossible. Since I doubt you'll look through the thread, though: A Shell is the leftover body and soul of a person. If you played the original game you would know that Kairi's heart rejoined her body and soul when Sora sacrificed himself in Hollow Bastion to free her heart.

Or simply put, Kairi is complete, and therefore has no "wandering Shell" counterpart...


As for them "looking similar," most characters from the same game series do. Why? Because they're typically all thin, about the same skin tone, have no visible scars or disfigurements, and simply are not detailed enough to have visible bone structures or whatnot. The only real differences are what they wear, hair and eye color, and muscle/height differences. So, when put that way, looking "similar" doesn't have to mean a thing.
 

Oracle

New member
Joined
Dec 31, 2004
Messages
479
Location
In your head
DarrcEnigma said:
As for them "looking similar," most characters from the same game series do. Why? Because they're typically all thin, about the same skin tone, have no visible scars or disfigurements, and simply are not detailed enough to have visible bone structures or whatnot. The only real differences are what they wear, hair and eye color, and muscle/height differences. So, when put that way, looking "similar" doesn't have to mean a thing.

I don't think that's true. Who needs visible scars/disfigurements to look different? The guy next to me doesn't have any visible scars/disfigurements that I know of and he looks alot different than me. Attire/Hair/Eyes/Muscle/height do make people look alot different, and those things are incorperated into SE's characters.

As I said, I'm sticking with the theory of Namine being Kairi's 'otherside', instead of her shell.
 

DarrcEnigma

New member
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
370
Age
37
Location
Ohio
Oracle said:
I don't think that's true. Who needs visible scars/disfigurements to look different? The guy next to me doesn't have any visible scars/disfigurements that I know of and he looks alot different than me. Attire/Hair/Eyes/Muscle/height do make people look alot different, and those things are incorperated into SE's characters.
Well first, "scars and disfigurements" were just thrown in for good measure. There's a huge difference between video game characters and real people, though. When you look at the guy sitting next to you, you can compare his and your:
-Skin tone
-Height
-Weight
-Figure
-Jaw/face shape
-Eye color/shape
-Nose length/shape
-Ear length/shape/whatever
-Hair color/style
-Lash length
And whatever other little details I didn't bother listing. While characters like Lexaeus and Sora obviously don't look the same, they're still not realistic or detailed enough to make them entirely unique. In this game different skin color is almost (Wakka, Ansem) unheard of, most of the main characters have similarly shaped faces, height, general weight appearance-wise, same general eye color (shape is pointless), etc. That's why I said it might not mean anything at all.
 

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Joined
Mar 23, 2005
Messages
2,925
Age
32
Location
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
*Sulks off to the corner* Name one time!

in all honesty KL...your wrong and i'm siding with NGD on this one. you just need to learn when you are beat before your ego gets to big KL.
said by me, page 3 post # 32, of the riku=darknesskeyblade? thread. that make you feel better?

While characters like Lexaeus and Sora obviously don't look the same, they're still not realistic or detailed enough to make them entirely unique. In this game different skin color is almost (Wakka, Ansem) unheard of, most of the main characters have similarly shaped faces, height, general weight appearance-wise, same general eye color (shape is pointless), etc. That's why I said it might not mean anything at all.
that is true, and a couple of the charecters..well a lot of them have blue eyes, that is one of the reasons it can be hard to tell if there is a connection between charecters, or if they just look similiar.
 

DragonRider1234

New member
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Messages
389
Location
im ur shadow
wow......u guys type a lot when im not on. the last time i was on there were only 3 pgs.

and firstcitytofall....... i dont think namine is kairi's shadow. i dont think she really knew about him untill the Org told her about him and she got so lonely that she just wanted a hero and sora was there 2 be her hero. so she then reconfigured his memory so that he would think that kairi was never there and that she was.
 

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Joined
Mar 23, 2005
Messages
2,925
Age
32
Location
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
wow......u guys type a lot when im not on. the last time i was on there were only 3 pgs.
hey what can we say, we are chatterboxs! me especially, how do you think i got my post count so high? i talk a lot!
and firstcitytofall....... i dont think namine is kairi's shadow. i dont think she really knew about him untill the Org told her about him and she got so lonely that she just wanted a hero and sora was there 2 be her hero. so she then reconfigured his memory so that he would think that kairi was never there and that she was.
she is not kairi's shell, as DarccEnigma said, read NGD and KL's argument and you will find it has been disproven. and by the way dragonrider, i tottally agree with your sig.
 

DragonRider1234

New member
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Messages
389
Location
im ur shadow
i never said she was......i said i disagreed with her being a shadow. never did i say that i agreed that she is a shell. i disaprove that! all im sayin is that namine changed his memory so she was there instead of kairi. has nothin 2 do with her wanting 2 be kairi
 

firstcitytofall

New member
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
65
Age
34
Website
www.myspace.com
DarrcEnigma said:
If you would have read the thread, KL and NGD already stated why this is impossible. Since I doubt you'll look through the thread, though: A Shell is the leftover body and soul of a person. If you played the original game you would know that Kairi's heart rejoined her body and soul when Sora sacrificed himself in Hollow Bastion to free her heart.

Or simply put, Kairi is complete, and therefore has no "wandering Shell" counterpart...


As for them "looking similar," most characters from the same game series do. Why? Because they're typically all thin, about the same skin tone, have no visible scars or disfigurements, and simply are not detailed enough to have visible bone structures or whatnot. The only real differences are what they wear, hair and eye color, and muscle/height differences. So, when put that way, looking "similar" doesn't have to mean a thing.

ok first things first, i read threw this entire thread, and i did read that theory, a shell: in this game is not clearly stated, she said that she was kairi's shadow, nothing more nothing less, there has been no proof that anyone else in this game actually has a shell, by this i mean, every character in kingdom hearts probably has a shadow, sora-bhk , kairi-namine,
ansem-diz, etc. and you are wrong about the characters looking the same, sora doesnt look like riku does he, no, BHK is sora's gaurdian, he is sora's shadow; a real person, just another sora in another place.
 

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Joined
Mar 23, 2005
Messages
2,925
Age
32
Location
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
BHK is sora's gaurdian
it has not been proven just highly rumered.

he is sora's shadow;
wrong again, as far as we know, he is not trying to replace sora, therefore making him not a shadow of sora.

just another sora in another place.
again, not proven, rumered by some, but not proven that he has any relationship with sora at all.

every character in kingdom hearts probably has a shadow, sora-bhk , kairi-namine,
ansem-diz, etc.
diz is ansem's shell, not shadow.

a shell: in this game is not clearly stated,
it is perfectly stated, the body and soul of someone, in shorter terms.

ok first things first, i read threw this entire thread
well then apparently not that well.

i never said she was......i said i disagreed with her being a shadow. never did i say that i agreed that she is a shell. i disaprove that! all im sayin is that namine changed his memory so she was there instead of kairi. has nothin 2 do with her wanting 2 be kairi
sorry i was not trying to prove you wrong, i was more or less agreeing with you dragonrider. just giving more is all, sorry if i upset you in any way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top