• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Past

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

master keyblade5

Question, you know how Kiari came from Hallow Bastion right. Well since Kiari is a princess of hearts, her dad would be the ruler. And wasn’t Ansem the ruler of Hollow Bastion. Does that mean that Kiaris dad is Ansem? This is something one of my friends thought and I wanted to see what the rest of the world thought.:D

Keyblade88

Re: Kiaris past

There was a flashback at some point in the game, I think it's when you get eaten by Monstro.
You see a young Sora talking to a young Riku, and near the end one says 'Hey lets go talk to that new girl."
"oh, you mean the one that came the night of the metor shower"

Thats kinda how the text went...I dont remember exactly...
Then there's ansem's report where we learn that he was the king of hollow bastion, and that he sent some girl in a rocket to find the keyblade master, Kairi was that girl, and Ansem's experiment was a big success.

but there is absolutely no proof that Ansem is Kairi's father. Princess of Heart does not literally mean a daughter of a king, it merely means 'The purest of Heart' as Malificent told Riku.

SorasOathkeeper

Yeah, but still, in that one flashback that Sora has when your getting your gummy ship upgreated by Cid, Sora sees Kairi and her grandmother at Ansem's castle under the stairs in the Libariy

master keyblade5

Thats exactly what i was talking about. maybe we will find out more in kingdom hearts 2

Keyblade88

Still no proof that Ansem is Kairi's father...just proof that she's from Hollow Bastion...

Ansem seemed like a nice guy in the beginning, maybe he let little children run around in the many many halls in his castle...can you say 'pedophile'?

just kidding...but still, usually offspring have similar qualities to their parents...lets look at it this way:
ansem:
-yellowish eyes
-grey hair
-UBER tan
kairi:
-bluish eyes
-reddish purplish hair
-not tan at all

it just doesn't add up...

Last edited:
S

Shadow Keyblade

All I know about Kairi's past is that an old lady is there,and if that is her grandma,then her family knew alot about the Light and Darkness,or at least the stories,anyway.

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com

Well, its pretty much impossible that Ansem is Kairi's father. Firstly, when Kairi moved to the island, she was young, but not young enough that she wouldnt know who her father was. Then again, did Kairi ever ask sora who exactly he was fighting?

master keyblade5

no she didn't, hopefully their will be more about kiaris family in kingdom hearts 2. maybe sora will take kiari to hallow bastion or something like that.

#12_Larxene

Or Maybe Kairi And Sora Will Get Married And Have Lil' Sora's Ans Lil ' Kairi's Running Around Omg That Would Be Sooo Cute Lil Soras Wiht Mini Keyblades Awwwwwwww How Awsome!

Legendary Darkness

well a while ago early 2004 we talked bout dis.........n der iznt az much proof 4 ansem being kairi's father so i doubt it

S

Shadow Keyblade

Now I remember,kairi was suppose to be a sort of experiment that Ansem did.Somehow during the experiment,she got in Destiny Islands.

S

Shadow Keyblade

I think it was in the Final mix notes.

Legendary Darkness

hmmm o i think i remember now...im gonna make tho......o well even though if she wuz an experiment would that still make ansem her father??

adventchildkiori

Ansem Report 11:

"I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is... "

"I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds. "

I dont know about you but if Kairi was Ansems daughter I think he would say 'I have choosen my daughter' instead of "I have choosen one special girl'

Keyblade88

Yea, that makes a good point, he would have said daughter instead of just a girl.

Last edited:

Emral

Bronze Member

adventchildkiori said:
Ansem Report 11:

"I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is... "

"I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds. "

I dont know about you but if Kairi was Ansems daughter I think he would say 'I have choosen my daughter' instead of "I have choosen one special girl'

Heh, well I would say no, not even the slitest

Though if you think about it, they left alot of unanswered questions for KH2..... the wait will be long

Deminem

Awards

i bet ansem was her father and when u go to beat ansem she will jump in the way or suminlike that init anyway we will find out more because i heard at the beggining of the game u r supposed to start in hollow bastion neway.

Deminem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back