• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Letter.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BladerUnknown

As we all know, at leats those of us who've beat the game, at the end of the game when Sora and Riku are sitting at the waters edge of the beach the letter from Kairi floats up to them. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, I thought this beach was in the realm of darkness? How would Kairi's letter have made it into the realm of darkenss from Destiny Islands?

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
yep i'm pretty sure that the two beaches are connected somehow. There was a theory that it is the darkside of Destiny Islands which is what I thought when I saw the ending.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I guess since something from the realm of light passed through a door that links the realm of light to the realm of darkness. I guess Kairi's determination and her love for Sora created a light that broke down a barrier and the letter some how made it to Sora.lol It was just a thought. Maybe I was just posting this just to be posting this.lol

Royale

manic
Hm,when i saw the ending i thought it was the dark side of Destiny Island.And i guess it's possible that it got to sora because their hearts are connected.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
She sent it off into the Sea Of Worlds. Ironically enough it found it's way to the World Of Darkness. The World Of Darkness was connected to the worlds when Kingdom Hearts was open.

Therefore it allowed the letter to travel to it's own Sea.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
You're welcome.

And to Roxas, the King's Letter is at the VERY end. Near the beginning of the game Kairi writes a letter to Sora and sends it off into the Sea. While trapped in the World Of Darkness, a bottle floats up to shore and it's Kairi's letter, which Sora then reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back