• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairis KH2 part....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think Kairi is going to look for Sora with a hidden power of her own. We might not know what it is, but it could be vital for KH2. She could look for Sora with Tidus, Wakka and Selphie. Or maybe the darkness might destroy the island again. But who knows until KH2 is released? I can't take it anymore!

SoraBeatsRikku

.Oathkeeper. said:
Do you guys honestly think all Kairi will do in KH2 is mope around Destiny Islands? If she was going to be doing that, they wouldn't show any footage of her at all, it'd just be depressing.

No...I've come to have great respect for Kairi. I even am deep in writing a fanfiction about her, inspired by the quote in Deep Dive "This time, I'll fight."

Kairi said herself in KH1 that she wanted to come help, but if you remember, Sora wouldn't let her. He told her she'd be in the way (at least until she learned to fight). And I don't know about you, but if I randomly woke up in some Heartless-infested castle, saw one of my best friends dissolve into nothing, and then see Ansem come at me, I would have passed out. Not Kairi. Not only did she stand her ground, but Donald and Goofy practically had to verbally drag her out of the castle because she wanted to stay and find Sora and Riku.

Damsel in distress? In distress, yes, but certainly no damsel. I'm guessing by the quotes "This time, I'll fight," and "What took you so long, Kairi?"...we're going to see her become very involved in the KH2 plot. I mean, the DD quotes are already appearing in the game: Cloud and Leon get the quote "Can we do it, against that?"

*climbs off soapbox*
This makes sense.I stongly agree with him:)

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
yeah im sticking with her being the annoying damsel in distress again, with not phisical stength but a strong will......*yawns*
organization: okay our plane.....just kidnap that annoying thing and bring her here
sora: here we go again
riku:HAHAAHA SUX FOR U, im evil and evil guys have all the fun muhahaha *cough* sorry
me: its okay ur right anyway

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
fantasygurl1227 said:
yeah im sticking with her being the annoying damsel in distress again, with not phisical stength but a strong will......*yawns*
organization: okay our plane.....just kidnap that annoying thing and bring her here
sora: here we go again
riku:HAHAAHA SUX FOR U, im evil and evil guys have all the fun muhahaha *cough* sorry
me: its okay ur right anyway
i completely agree with this i doubt kairi will do anything but cause more trouble for sora and/or riku, most people claim the this time ill fight quote was said by kairi but it could have been said by someone and that quote had dots after it meaning it had more than that in the quote

Ultima665

well sice kairi spent at least 75% OF TEH KH1 IN A COMA i predict thisl be the outcome........

kairi: I NOW IN GONNA HELP *gets gummy and flies to hundred acre wood*

pooh: HI THERE WANNA BE FRIENDS?
kairi: HES TOO POWERFUL ACK...........CAN.........WIN*loses heart*

sora: WTF AGAIN? I HAV TO KILL MY SELF A GAIN???????????

he has to stop and think..........is it really worth it?
i think it is...............

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
_Riku_ said:
personally i think she'll just sit around in her new skanky little outfit and be the annoying slut who will continue to take attention of of Riku... and will probably hook up with Sora in the end.... wow, predictable

I completely agree with this theory right here!

Kairi doing physical attacks would be quite hilarious to watch actually. I mean, didn't Sora say she'd get in the way back in TT? What makes a difference now?

And in the trailer where it says 'Kairi, what took you so long?' who said it isn't Selphie asking why it took her so long to go have tea with her or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back