• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomNobody

Have any of you guys wondered why kairi's heartless hasn't appeared yet? At first I thought Kairi's heartless may be Xion but on some other forum somebody said that the creaters said that she wasn't. So do you guys think Kairi's heartless will ever appear in a KH game and maybe be a boss or maybe a good heartless? :huh:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Kairi has no darkness in her heart, therefore she can produce no heartless.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
She can't have a heartless. She's a PoH- Poh's have no darkness. No darkness, no heartless.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
it won't. simply because of the fact that Kairi's heart was within Sora in KH1 and once freed it returned to her body which lay in Hollow Bastion. upon returning to her body it would have restored her and thus no Heartless. She was also a Princess of Heart. they possess no darkness within their hearts and thus are pure. so no darkness=no heartless.

RandomNobody

But Leon said there is darkness within every heart, so I took his word for it. NOOOOOOO! he's been lying to me my entire life!!!
jk

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
No there are 7 exceptions: The 7 Princesses of Heart. Everyone else has darkness in their hearts though.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Okay. I never knew that so thanks for telling me. I still like my "Xion is kairi's heartless" idea though. :unsure:

Well, it's impossible. Having no darkness means having no heartless.
The seven princesses have pure, devoid of darkness, hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back