• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Grandma's Story.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light & Darkness

I think that the dark mage is the nobody of Yen sid from the beginning of kh2, because right after sora left yen sid castle, yen sid was engulfed by a dark aura. and since he was the strongest magician ever to be known, he would definitely have a nobody if he were to die. and the dark soldier that appeard from his body could be the replica of riku from kh chain of memories, because the dark soldier has a similiar costume like the replica riku did.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I think that the dark mage is the nobody of Yen sid from the beginning of kh2, because right after sora left yen sid castle, yen sid was engulfed by a dark aura. and since he was the strongest magician ever to be known, he would definitely have a nobody if he were to die. and the dark soldier that appeard from his body could be the replica of riku from kh chain of memories, because the dark soldier has a similiar costume like the replica riku did.

We are sure the Secret movie takes place in the past not the future. I doubt the BEM is Yen Sids nobody. Yen sid is too powerful to be taken down by the heartless or nobody. Besides, Yen Sid is not in the castle because he went to travel the worlds to learn new things that he hasn't learned before. He may even gone to another home that he has.

Light & Darkness

I understand what you are saying but, yen sid could have told the group that so they wouldn't worry about him, could you explain the dark aura tht surrounded him when he dissapeared. he could have used the darkness as a source of travle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back