• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Grandma's Story.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverickguz

I was not saying that Kairi's Grandmother's story was a fairy tale. Simply that the idea of a perfect world is impossible, Like a fairy tale. I wholeheartedly believe that the events in Kairi's Grandmother's story did occur to some extent. But how much they were distored with time and an old woman's possibly shaky memory is unknown.

daxter fan

It's like a prequal to the whole "Sora became into heartless" because the whole idea of the fairy tale is that in every heart there is a light.

shadow_of_light

well, since the story seems to be very much integrated into the idea of the secret movies, it is very possible that one or two of the people in the game might be ancestors of Kairi and/or Sora, possibly Riku.

I know, it's far-fetched, but a good theory nonetheless. Besides, I like the possible darker feel of the new games.

kairi somehow being related to aqua, yes i can see. there does seem to be that whole resemblence thing especially with the hair. just different color. grandma might even be her. can't tell... ven, maybe sora's ancestor.
to me it also seems like the story could be as much of the retelling of an event as it is as passing down a story so that it will not be forgotten. the overall feeling of the story and the basis of the secret do seem to connect on several levels.

Souten Ni Zase

kairi somehow being related to aqua, yes i can see. there does seem to be that whole resemblence thing especially with the hair. just different color. grandma might even be her. can't tell... ven, maybe sora's ancestor.
to me it also seems like the story could be as much of the retelling of an event as it is as passing down a story so that it will not be forgotten. the overall feeling of the story and the basis of the secret do seem to connect on several levels.
For the last friggin' time: The names of the Female Soldier and Blonde-Haired Soldier have not been confirmed to be Ven and Aqua. Quit referring to them as that.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
Yes, totally unconfirmed. And yes, he could be shouting who knows what. It could be anything. But it's Acoms razor, the simplest explanation is generally the correct one. When you see teamates being beaten to death by giant swarms of keyblades, you naturally yell their names. Phychological reaction, you yell a name when someone you know is in pain or you think they might be.
Not necessarily. Everyone's different. They could've been trying to say something but ended their sentence in mid-way. Any thing's possible at this stage so nothing can really be confirmed..

FirePhoenixofRa

First thing I should point out to you all is that the woman telling Kairi this story isn't really her grandmother. For those of you who haven't completely paid attention to the story line, Kairi randomly showed up on the Destiny Islands with no memory of her past and no family. From what I remember correctly, she was taken in by the mayor and his wife. The woman telling the story could just be the woman who raised her. As for connections to the secret FM+ ending, it's quite possible. Nomura is known for not putting something into a gamehat unless it has a direct connection with the story line. So chances are high that the story that Kairi and Sora are told and the secrect FM+ ending are connected in some fashion.

However, that doesn't throw out the idea that Kairi could be related to one of the three knights. It just throws out the idea that the older woman was related to them, but not entirely.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
FirePhoenixofRa, it is Kairi's grandmother, because the flashback takes place in the Hollow Bastion Library, which was before Kairi was sent to Destiny Island's, the flashback takes you to before Kairi arrived on Destiny Islands

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
First thing I should point out to you all is that the woman telling Kairi this story isn't really her grandmother. For those of you who haven't completely paid attention to the story line, Kairi randomly showed up on the Destiny Islands with no memory of her past and no family. From what I remember correctly, she was taken in by the mayor and his wife. The woman telling the story could just be the woman who raised her. As for connections to the secret FM+ ending, it's quite possible. Nomura is known for not putting something into a gamehat unless it has a direct connection with the story line. So chances are high that the story that Kairi and Sora are told and the secrect FM+ ending are connected in some fashion.

However, that doesn't throw out the idea that Kairi could be related to one of the three knights. It just throws out the idea that the older woman was related to them, but not entirely.

That doesn't even make sense! First, the grandmother in Kairi's memory took place in Hollow Bastion, not Destiny Islands. How would the grandmother in the memory would be the Mayor's wife if the event took place in Hollow Bastion and wouldn't the lady would of told kairi if she was the one who raised Kairi on Destiny Islands? No, so your wrong.

Cyypher100

Im still goin with the Reincarnation theory, Kairi=soul of blue, Sora=Soul of BHS (which could be the reason Roxas looks exactly like him, he is simply a soul and body, so it dominates because their is no heart to shape it differently e.g. Sora.)

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I am in doubt of the Reincarnation thing. I only can see it in nobodies as they are created once the body and heart are seperated. Thus, reincarnated beings of their former selves. Anyone can look the same as the other. Like this kid in Traverse Town. He looked like Kid tidus from Destiny Islands.

GeneralCobb

For the last friggin' time: The names of the Female Soldier and Blonde-Haired Soldier have not been confirmed to be Ven and Aqua. Quit referring to them as that.

It's easier to use than those damn acronyms and long "Blond Haired Soldier" type names.

Also everybody uses different ones, making it a chore to figure out who they mean.

N

NoHero

ya I really think that with the grandma story comeing into play now its safe to say that this is in the past. and also (correct me if im wrong) but isnt micky hold the keyblade sore gets after meeting yin sid, yin sid traind micky, meaning this kinda has to be in the past

Phile

But if this storyline was set in the distant past, how did King Mickey get there? He can't be that old.

ValorFinal

Think if mickey got the keyblade to the dark realm at the end of kh1 how did when he talks to ansem in the ansem reports have a keyblade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back