• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's future usefulness to the series.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
A while ago, lonnbilly made this this post in another thread:

WARNING: SOME BBS SPOILERS.
Aren't required to read to understand the actual point of this thread, though.

So, I'm pretty sure everyone knows that I hate Kairi. Extremely. And so, here I will go with my second Kairi topic this week and suggest something I think could be a good and bad idea.

KH3 - A Kairi Scenario.

Yes, I know she has no confirmed weapon. Yes, I know she pretty much isn't that great at fighting and only had a one time experience. And you know what? I'm gonna suggest it anyway. Why? Let's face it, the only way I think Kairi will ever have good character development, good writing on her character, and be just as great as Namine, Xion or Aqua were, is by getting some light shed on her in KH3 besides probably just staying on the islands painting her toenails.

So, if we were to have such a thing, what would Kairi use? Would she just jack Riku's Gayblade again (bad idea, by the way SE.) Personally, I'd rather her actually tap into her PoH powers and use that, and maybe even actually gain a Keyblade threw such since even though Kairi's a dick, it's pretty obvious her heart would be strong enough to bring one to her.

Now, on to why she could be relevant to the actual story or even drawn in. Firstly, from the BbS secret ending
Spoilers
It pretty much spells out Sora is leaving behind Kairi.

So how would she even travel around or even leave the islands?
Well, first of all, she's a PoH, so wouldn't it be possible she could open a portal of light or even a portal like in BbS only without being like a Power Ranger?
Now, why she would get involved:
-Some other worldly thing calls for her help
-Mickey contacts her
-A prophetic dream about Riku or Sora being in grave danger and needing her help
Spoilers
-Vanitas (resurrected/brought back) coming to the islands and making Kairi think Sora's gone evil.

-Anything besides being kidnapped for the fifth time.
So, she basically leaves the islands and visits worlds like Sora would trying to catch up to her friends, find Sora and Riku, I dunno.

Oh, and here's where things could get interesting:
-Light-blinded Kairi (hi Smile)
Basically Kairi, by some event or brainwashing from one of the Villains, her heart becomes blinded by the very light it's engulfed in and she starts destroying everything and anything with darkness in it - meaning people, as well. Hell, maybe even when Xehanort returns he tries convincing her that he wants to become "pure" by using Kingdom Hearts and have a "Ventus" happen to Sora to
Spoilers
bring back Vanitas and, oh hey, the X Blade!

trying to make her think he just wants Sora to be pure while he's really being a dick and trying to get his own selfish goals.

Hell, I dunno, I just want Kairi to actually be a useful, good, relevant character because honestly the "so-called" lead girl of KH should be.

Anyway, flame away.

Yet, most of you were too stupid to comprenend the point of that thread. Some of you wound up talking about Xion and how she sucks dick.

Don't project your faggotry onto the characters just because you don't like them.

Xion is a good, albeit pointless character. Let me illustrate on that further. She was a good character. Yes, better than I thought she would be. I was on you guys' side on Xion. "Go suck a dick" Yeah, that was me. But then I played and beat days. For the first time in the series, I had respect for a female character aside from Aqua, whom everyone thought was dead. But still, it was pointless to create her. For what? A sideplot in a game that truly didn't need it? And her design? That was some gimmicky shit, but I digress.

She wound up being a good character because of her lack Her keyblade was hers' and for a moment, she was stronger than Roxas; a male lead. She was the only one who had the common sense to know that she wasn't really wanted and needed to go back where she belonged, unlike Roxas, who was "I'm me! He can't have me!" Despite the fact that he is literally Sora's body. And was called Sora not even two years prior.

She was stronger and smarter than Roxas. If anything, Square fucked up on Roxas' character. So get off Xion's you fucking Cloud and Sephiroth duck sucking faggots.

And another thing:

Kairi is fucking useless. Sora said that shit to her in KH1. Immediately after she saved the fucking day.
How pointless do you have to be for the person who saved your ass not even 13 minutes ago to call your ass useless? Accept it stuupidmotherfuckers, Kairi's worthless. and yet, when someone suggests something to make her charcter good, you guys are all "BAWLZ! Wii H8 U LON. KAIRI SUK DIK LIEK SHIONSHIFT PlUsone!" Lemma stop being politically correct, fucking S-beep-n ruined a good thread. But that's not what this is. At least SchmUlti offered her opinion in a civilized manner, even if it was a message of hate based indifference.

Point is, Kairi doesn't need to stay on the islands. If Square INSISTS on developing characters around Kairi, why not just make her useful? It only makes perfect fucking sense S-beepn. You just want something to bitch about. Here's something to bitich about: Stupid motherfuckers like to complain about shit, and when a topic come up on how to make it better, the same stupid motherfucker likes to complain against the topic, thusly ending the topic and not accomplishing a common goal of HOW we like to see it get better. Stupid fuck.

So all in all, I say, stupid motherfuckers need to shut the fuck up and if they got beef, I can give them my fucking address.Let's see how they talk shit to my face.

Bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back