• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kairi"s parents theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Majik1387

i dont think kairi or namine are ansem's daughters and if ansem murdered his wife(if he was married) it would have probably been in the ansem reports

helios

Bronze Member
what the hell is there any proof that Kairi is Ansems daughter it could be true but i
did not know that if its true and i dont know about kairi and namine being sisters either

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Kairi is not Ansem's daughter. Namine is not Ansem's daughter. Kairi and Namine aren't sisters.

HAVE YOU SEEN ANSEM? There's a big skin tone difference.

Majik1387

as much as people have suppsedly proved it worng I do believe Kairi and Namine are sisters. There's way too much resemblence between them and i don't believe the shell theory so dont try using that with me. I'm open to other theories though.

Killer_Kitty

I agree with KL, Kairi looks nothing like Ansem, same dealy with Naimine

Though if Ansem did have children that would be very interesting. And it might put a stop to the billions of fan characters that are Ansem's kids >_>

Felix Chu

England..land of a thousand..somethings..
I always had this idea that Kairi was "created" by Ansem, but instead of him taking care of his "creation", he handed her over to a couple to look over Kairi.
So when he sent her to find the Keyblade, they went with her, and so she would have always looked up to them as adoptive parents.
Because they way I have seen it, Ansem was never her biological father, but the way he talked about her, it was like he had created her...
I know it goes back to the "Ansem father theory", which I don't believe..

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Majik 1387, have you played chain of memories? The reason namine and kairi look alike is because................ NAMINE IS KAIRI'S SHADOW!!!!!! Namine said so herself in COM. They ARE NOT SISTERS.

Majik1387

sora364 said:
Majik 1387, have you played chain of memories? The reason namine and kairi look alike is because................ NAMINE IS KAIRI'S SHADOW!!!!!! Namine said so herself in COM. They ARE NOT SISTERS.

no i haven't played CoM. Explain the shadow thing, please.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I'm assuming that what Namine ment was she was like Kairi's "other half" kinda like the BHK and Sora theory, but that theory is still unconfirmed so I won't jump to that subject.

Josh

Silver Member
i like your therioy its just that i dont think ansem was ever married he just created them(maybe)(kairi or namine)by using the heartless powers(but he might not have had the powers,heartless, when he made them)to creat them made kairi one of the princess(kairi) so he could get in there easier.and he tryed to make another princess but this one was had a problem and he left her in a castle where his appertices(unknowns) could watch her.

XxWhiteLightxX

I think some people are taking it too literally. I seriously don't beleive there is any family relation at all between any characters. But that shadow thing seems to be consistent. Namine shadow of Kairi and BHK shadow of Sora. Shadow of Riku? Maybe he doesn't have one because he was the only one conquered by the darkness?

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Okay, who says Ansem had a wife in the first place? Let alone a daughter. And there is no genetic relationship between Ansem and Kairi, enough with this idea...

AnuBis22

you have nothing to back up what you posted sorarocks:confused: there is no proof of anything therefore your theory is flaud.

adventchildkiori

I have said this before and now I will repeat. In ansem report 11 it says QUOTE:

"I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is... I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds."

We should all know he is talking about Kairi in this report.

Ansem says "I have chosen a special girl" HE DID NOT SAY "I have chosen my daughter". I say thats fair enough proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back