• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi and SPOILER

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gbr1rbg

Website
www.myspace.com
How can Kairi weald the Keyblade.I was think ing Riku can cause he was supposed to be the real keyblade master but he didnt have a stong heart, Roxas can cause he hes half of Sora and im thinking Kairi can cause she is a princess of hearts. what do u think?

final form roxas

Re: Kairi and the Keyblade

maybe cuz sora shared her heart back in kh1 or maybe if theres a kh3 she will be one of the chosen ones

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

Because she's probably a Keyblade Master. There are 4 Keyblades (one for each realm) and only 3 have been found. Darkness (Mickey), Light (Sora), & Twilight (Riku).

zachtheax

well like the other guy said (sry didnt c ur name b4 posting lol) there is a light, dark, twilight, and probably dawn (basically there should be 2 in between keyblades since for 1 light would overpower the dark and the other vice versa....)

u would think riku and roxas would fill those roles but i dont know, tho roxas was merely part of sora so mayb the 4th is still open so that kairi could take that place....

and there r definitely 4 realms because i think ansem said so in one of his reports (xehanort reports i mean) in the japanese final mix there were extra reports.....

Cl0ud

she's a princess of heart, shge has a natural connection to the ykeyblades and keyholes, she's in control of them as much as the weilders.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
sigh, riku always had a strong heart he just wasn't using his correctly..... the reason for her use of the keyblade.... i don't really know myself.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
heh, what proof do we have that kairi is a keyblade weilder, jack sarrow could hold the keyblade as well. mabey kairi was just using it until someone else called it back. and also, as rikuheroofdark said, if anything kairi is light, which is already taken by sora

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Jack couldn't hold on to it for long. While Kairi may seem to be light, is there any proof? She's a Princess of the Heart, something very strange. Nomura has made it clear that we know nothing of the Hearts and it has many dark secrets.

To my knowledge, while Kairi may seem like she walks the path of light, what exactly is the path of Present? For all we know it could be anything. It could be Light, Darkness and Twilight... It could be the relm that unites everything, as that's what the Present does.

For know there is no proof that Kairi walks the path of light, what the relm of the present really is or that she isn't or is a Keyblade Master. The fact that she used her own special Keyblade, and used it semi-well and without it vanishing, hints that she just might be.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
MyInnerFred said:
Jack couldn't hold on to it for long. While Kairi may seem to be light, is there any proof? She's a Princess of the Heart, something very strange. Nomura has made it clear that we know nothing of the Hearts and it has many dark secrets.

To my knowledge, while Kairi may seem like she walks the path of light, what exactly is the path of Present? For all we know it could be anything. It could be Light, Darkness and Twilight... It could be the relm that unites everything, as that's what the Present does.

For know there is no proof that Kairi walks the path of light, what the relm of the present really is or that she isn't or is a Keyblade Master. The fact that she used her own special Keyblade, and used it semi-well and without it vanishing, hints that she just might be.
Then kairi would have to be present, and if not it would be riku. Those two bind everyone together..

Axels_Gal

Website
www.myspace.com
ok tell me if this makes sense..

roxas is soras nobody who also can wield a keyblade as goes for namine shes kairis nobody so yeah if roxas can namine can that means kairi can?? does that make sense?????​

gbr1rbg

Website
www.myspace.com
Axels_Gal said:
ok tell me if this makes sense..

roxas is soras nobody who also can wield a keyblade as goes for namine shes kairis nobody so yeah if roxas can namine can that means kairi can?? does that make sense?????​
no that dont make sence cause Roxas can wield the Keyblade cause he is connected to Sora. Now if Kiari is a keyblade wielder than it would make sence but we dont no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back