• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi and SPOILER

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yes, and so long as you elude to what means you have of getting this information, I shall not beleive you

So, how about we all just ignore horsedragon and his mysterious ways, and get on with the discussion of things that can actually be given proof for and debated =D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
And if you choose not to reveal where you've gotten this information, then we can't beleive you

Why would Nomura already have information such as this released already, when KH2 hasn't even been released in the rest of the world?

He has nomerous projects ahead of him before he can start prouction on a kH3, yet you're telling me that you have access to information that the game encompasses?

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Light - Kairi. Only one that could possibly fit this realm.
Dark - Mickey, obviously.
Twilight - Riku. The Road to Dawn.
The present world - Sora. Sora's keyblade is constantly changing, always staying "present." Sora's keyblade is the only keyblade that changes shape, just like how the present times are always changing.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
horsedragon1632 said:
nope. Just info from the KH2 secret ending

Information from the Secret Ending is information from a KH3, it's the same exact thing

And again, if you're just going to sit there spouting information, and not even tell us where you got it, there's no way in hell we can beleive you

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Common sense tells you the names of the 3 guys in armor, tells you that THEY are the chasers, tells you rthat they are refferred to as 'The keyblade Three', tells you that they are looking for Sora, and tells you that they are standing in a Keyblade Graveyard?

First you say you have a source, and then you say you just got it from common sense by looking at the video. You're changing your story around

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, the four realms are Light, Darkness, Twilight, and Present

Dawn is just a form of Twilight, the Present is the realm where the essence of all of the three other Realms, Light, Darkness, and Twilight, coincide peacfully, in complete balance and harmony

horsedragon1632

Dude. My source is the video, and my common sence. My friend told me much info, but only bits and pieces that could be connected with common sence.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
That's some sorry info. Your FRIEND told you. Well, we should all bow to him! *sarcasm* It's a bunch of crap dude. There is NO info AT ALL relating to that Video, except that it takes place in the past.

And now your source is your friend, wow, you need to find something better to do.

And why do people keep speculating Dawn? Dawn is NOT a world. It's

Light
Darkness
In-Between
Present

Those are the ONLY four worlds. Sora IS Light. Mickey IS Darkness. Riku IS In-Between. And Present is Unknown. It could be possible that the Keyblade of the present was destroyed. This Keyblade War leaves much to speculate on.

Kairi, as it stands, IS nothing. That wasn't even her own Keyblade. Riku gave it to her. She was not Chosen. So she is NOT Light, that IS Sora. And that is ALL we know.

Last edited:

Chancifer

well first of all, the three armor guys are looking for kairi because they are her relatives. she is the true keyblade master. and the chasers are the new enemies of soras son. hahahahaha im trying to be like horsedragon

Little_Red

betch.
your All Fools! Kairi Was Not Chosen By The Keyblade, Eitherwise She Would Have Had An Awakening! Her Heart Is Pure So She Can Wield It! She Wasn't Chosen She Had The Keyblade Given To Her By Riku!!!!!!!!!!!!

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
li'lwitch8251! said:
your All Fools! Kairi Was Not Chosen By The Keyblade, Eitherwise She Would Have Had An Awakening! Her Heart Is Pure So She Can Wield It! She Wasn't Chosen She Had The Keyblade Given To Her By Riku!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats the same arguement against riku and the king, but we know that they can summon there keyblades so....

IF you really want to be realistic you would say that nomura is a fool because now nothing makes any sense and he leaves plot hole unanswered from the orginal. The sequal as he put it would " answer alot of questions" but it just raised more. Now there is going to be a debate on if kairi can really use the keyblade and it will go on forever.

Little_Red

betch.
Sorry, I read the first two pages. Then I got so pissed, I wrote that then I saw the other responses and I was thinking "Thank God there are people with common sense!" sry!!!!

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Except Nomura LOVES doing that to us. He purposely leaves it open for us to speculate. Which I personally love. And if the next game is a prequel we may NEVER know.

And btw, I'm only messing with you Witch.

Last edited:

Little_Red

betch.
Why is everyone always messing with me? It's because I'm a girl right? I hate this, and I'm slow so what does that thing you said mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back