• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi and a *spoiler*?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khrulex

I would hope that somewhere else out on this board somebody else might have noticed this but somewhere in the secret ansem reports they say that namine and roxas were both born of Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body. So when kairi re-absorbed i guess namine wouldn't that mean that she has part of sora's spirit so she should be able to use a key blade to right?

The Used

Re: Kairi and a Keyblade?

No, because it takes a strong heart to wield a Keyblade. Not saying she can't possibly use one, but she doesn't just because of Namine/Sora relation.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master

im thinking maybe the keyblade kairi had, wasn't exactly a real keyblade, i dont know how to explain it really.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com

The Used said:
No, because it takes a strong heart to wield a Keyblade. Not saying she can't possibly use one, but she doesn't just because of Namine/Sora relation.

no that is not true. it has never been confirmed or denied that she can wield it. it was never fully explained but i dont realy think she is

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com

yeah^.i already hav a thread like this.i believe kairi got the abilitie to weild a keyblade when her heart went into sora's body.like it took sum of his power or sumthing.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back