• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just wondering

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tri-oblivion XII

In KH1 Sora turns into a heartless in Hollow Bastion. He became Sora again when he found Kairi. I thought it took a lot more to become human after being a heartless. and if so wouldn't that make Sora still a heartless until the end of KH2. as a point to support him still being a heartless how can you be a human if you still have a Nobody? one last question if he was still a heartless why did he look human?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Yes, Sora was a heartless from the end of KH1 to the beginning of KH2. He was basically the same thing that Xehanort's Heartless was; a human form heartless.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I don't think so, This is probably a question that will be answered in further KH. How I see it was, Sora lost his heart to the darkness by stabbing himself to free Kairi's heart, yes? Kairi then recognised Sora in his heartless form and saved him, The light conecting their hearts broke through the darkness. "No matter how deep the darkness a light shines within." To be a heartless your heart has to be taken by the darkness, because Sora's heart no-longer was overcome by darkness he regained his human form therefor Sora is no longer a heartless because he is not overcome by darkness. Ansem was as you can clearly see, so he was a hearless. Looked like his original form unlike ansem who
looked a lot darker than Xehanort. You see?

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
yep seasalt pretty much got it well at least that how i see it.

also how do you start a thread

To start a thread you

1. Go into the forums main page.
2. Click the heading of which you're thread goes under..
3. Find the button that says New Thread.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I don't think so, This is probably a question that will be answered in further KH. How I see it was, Sora lost his heart to the darkness by stabbing himself to free Kairi's heart, yes? Kairi then recognised Sora in his heartless form and saved him, The light conecting their hearts broke through the darkness. "No matter how deep the darkness a light shines within." To be a heartless your heart has to be taken by the darkness, because Sora's heart no-longer was overcome by darkness he regained his human form therefor Sora is no longer a heartless because he is not overcome by darkness. Ansem was as you can clearly see, so he was a hearless. Looked like his original form unlike ansem who
looked a lot darker than Xehanort. You see?

Yes, but that means he was an incomplete human because at the point he stabbed himself and became a Heartless, Roxas was born. So, when he became human again, Roxas was elsewhere. Well, all this should be explained in 358/2 days.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Yes, but that means he was an incomplete human because at the point he stabbed himself and became a Heartless, Roxas was born. So, when he became human again, Roxas was elsewhere. Well, all this should be explained in 358/2 days.

some people do argue that.

Since he lost his heart, he became a heartless. His shell turned into Roxas.
Since, Sora and Kairi's hearts are connected, she brought him back to "human" form.
But since his shell turned into Roxas, some say that you play Sora's heart until the beginning of KHII.

Which makes sense to me actually, he was just a heart after coming back from heartless form, and rejoined with the rest of himself in the beginning of KHII.

Joaxshu

well if when sora became a heartless (the darkness in his heart) roxas was born(his body) then sora became him self but shouldnt he not have a body or something since roxas still exsisted

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
some people do argue that.

Since he lost his heart, he became a heartless. His shell turned into Roxas.
Since, Sora and Kairi's hearts are connected, she brought him back to "human" form.
But since his shell turned into Roxas, some say that you play Sora's heart until the beginning of KHII.

Which makes sense to me actually, he was just a heart after coming back from heartless form, and rejoined with the rest of himself in the beginning of KHII.

As many people have said before, Sora and Kairi are what you call "Special cases"

We all know Namine was created when Kairi's heart took refuge in Sora because her heart was so pure that she was unable to become a heartless. So if kairi's heart was inside Sora then what would you call that lifeless body lying there next to Riku?
Instead of saying human from I prefer saying Kairi restored the light in Sora's heart in which case yes broght him back to Sora. This is why Roxas has none of Sora's memories untill Namine messes with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back