• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just thought of something.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
Roxas is a nobody with a heart for some bizarre reason that none of us can prove just yet.

Savy?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Ven can't be Roxas' nobody, because Roxas IS a nobody. Roxas is simply a very mysteryous, special nobody. There is definitely a connection to Sora/Roxas somewhere, but I doubt that's it...

V

V.A.T.13

Until I hear something new, Im sticking with Roxas having Ven's heart too.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Ven can't be Roxas' nobody, because Roxas IS a nobody. Roxas is simply a very mysteryous, special nobody. There is definitely a connection to Sora/Roxas somewhere, but I doubt that's it...

Well, they made nobodies out of heartlesses.

Maybe they can make absolutely nothings out of nobodies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, they made nobodies out of heartlesses.

Maybe they can make absolutely nothings out of nobodies.

Erm, nobodies out of heartless? No. A nobody is made ALONG with a heartless when a person with a strong heart succumbs to darkness.

Nobodies ARE absolutely nothing. Or at least as close as absolute nothing gets in the KH universe.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Yea I knew that, I just typed it completely wrong. Brain fart.

I meant that if Nobodies and Heartless can be created, maybe something else can with them as well.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yea I knew that, I just typed it completely wrong. Brain fart.

I meant that if Nobodies and Heartless can be created, maybe something else can with them as well.

Well, MAYBE. I'd much rather they just disappear, and when they do, it's over for them. I don't really want to see a new enemy at all...

V

V.A.T.13

Well, MAYBE. I'd much rather they just disappear, and when they do, it's over for them. I don't really want to see a new enemy at all...

lol they dont. when a heartless is defeated, it's heart goes back to it original form. When Nobody's heartless is defeated, and the nobody is defeated, it may go back to it's original form as well.

ITS THE CIRCLE OF LIIIFFEEE!

swizzle

You are such a drag..
lol, i always thought that roxas got ven's body and heart, like roxas still had some of sora's memories and soul, but like either took ven's body and heart, or molded himself into ven's apperance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back