• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just thought of something.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

firehead129

Website
www.hmwintergreen.proboards56.com
I was watching the secret ending with my friend and my brother. It got to the oart where it shows Vens face. My little brother goes. "It's Roxas!" I said "no, It's just a very striking resemblance." that got me thinking about the whole Roxas being whole part.
So say Roxas was whole. Could Ven be his Nobody?

Dont just say "Thread over" guys. This is a theory and it's rude.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
^pwned...but i was thinking that ven and roxas sorta MERGED or sumthin, some of roxas was forced to go back to sora, the body and some of the soul, but the other part of hte soul got away and found ven or sumthin and they MERGED. something like that.

sora4ever

Aye aye aye aye aye.....

Souten.. dude, you're really gonna have to stop being so negative all the time. geez. Smile or somethin. lol

But he's right, the KH2 FM Secret Ending was confirmed by Nomura himself to be set in the past, before KH1... Roxas was created when Sora became a heartless towards the end of KH1... and seeing as how you can't have a nobody before you are created yourself... no... just no. lol.. and besides, Roxas is a nobody, he can't have a nobody, he IS one! lol...

But I do have a REALLY long, (pain in the butt to retype) theory about how Roxas and Ven are connected, just look for a forum that have the words Roxas and Ven in the Thread Topic, and you'll find some interesting things there, and you might come across my theory. =)

[√]Genuflect
^Go and laugh.
You don't know how to show people respect people won't show some to you either.

Everyone thinks the same way.About Roxas and Ven but Roxas might be whole but he can't make
a nobody that existed in the past.

[√]Genuflect
Oh yeah.
I didn't know it was a joke but try doing something good kay?

sora4ever

:laugh: i did'nt know u where a mod :laugh:

He isn't. lol...

Souten Ni Zase said:
lul but it was really funny.

Yeah.. it was.. haha

keybearer said:
^Go and laugh.
You don't know how to show people respect people won't show some to you either.

Everyone thinks the same way.About Roxas and Ven but Roxas might be whole but he can't make
a nobody that existed in the past.

And I don't think "the same way" I think Roxas had a heart (LONG Story)... for this reason I mentioned my, you know, "really long (pain in the butt to retype) theory"? Yeah... lol...

[√]Genuflect
Yah yah.
I don't respect people who don't respect others.

About your (pain in the butt to retype)theory.
I kinda got something on it.Nice one though.

sora4ever

My theory? Did you find it? I have no clue what topic I posted it in... so many... makes my brain hurt. haha. But if you did find it, and read it, can make any sense of it, and things of that nature, please share your thoughts.

sora4ever

Lol.. you think YOUR head is aching! I'm the one who has to constantly think of all of this stuff! lol.. jk...

But my brain currently does hurt because at the moment, I am making a my "My Theory" thread, which is compiling ALL of my theories into one post... ugh... lots of work and making my head hurt.

Maverick E.S

Virus
But my brain currently does hurt because at the moment, I am making a my "My Theory" thread, which is compiling ALL of my theories into one post... ugh... lots of work and making my head hurt.

allotta writing does good for the brain no matter how much it hurts
alot of writing you must do if have the progress done you want..its kinda fun talking thw way yoda does and if no one caught that joke then im sorry i ever said it lol j/k

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
OMG and Terra has the same haircut as Ansem (Xenatorh Heartless), maybe he fought the UEM after the ending of the secret movie and got a part of his power, his hair turned white and his eyes were already orange and he became Xenatorh!

I was sarcastic if you didn't notice... No seriously stop basing theories on looks, as I stated in another thread which had almost the same theory based on Roxases looks, this doesn't work! This is as good as Axel is Renos Nobody theory (this one was based on the same voice actor and red hair, but actually it was much better then this one)! You can't base a theory on similar voices or looks it just doesn't work...

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
I agree there has been to many theories on this same topic and they all hold really plausible outcomes u just gotta search for them and if u r going to make a theory put in alot of info that proves or makes it seem like it might actually work

By the way like i will say in almost all my posts from now on......Stop dealling in the absolute u don't know whats in store for the game so everyone who attacks theories remember u aren't of SE and and saying no and just no ain't really gonna cut it

.....one last thing remember we are talking about nomura the man who makes even the littlest details missed end up being extreamly important to the story line so if u r gonna say no. remember litlle details missed in other games to nomura can = BIG details and major part of story later on....just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back