• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just so you guys know

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
nomuras a racist

The text that's written on the photos in Jiminy Memo's Album is written by you, right?

Yes. The project and menu leader came to my booth and said hesitantly "I want the text in the Album to be hand-written." I answered "I think that's okay" and he replied "No, I want you to write them down, Nomura-san." At that time there weren't that many sheets of paper so I said, "sure, I can write it" but just as I finished writing and gave back those sheets, more and more sheets kept coming in to the point of making me wonder when exactly they would stop coming in, and that's when I thought, "Oh, shoot." (laugh)

Since those writings were 'written by Sora', that means Sora's handwriting is the same as your handwriting, right? (laugh)

Yeah, I suppose so. (laugh) My handwritings have been used in websites and advertisements so when I asked "Wouldn't people recognize it's my handwriting?", they just answered "That'll be okay." By the way, those text will be erased in the international version and just be something limited to the Japanese version. I asked them "You're not saying I should write English for the NA version or French or German in the UK version, right?" and they answered "No, we're not inserting the text in the international versions" so I was saved by that. (laugh)

-----------------------------

By the way, you seem to be working on the international version now; are you adding anything extra in that?

Nope, not much. We're making the North American version in 3 months so localizing(translating) it is pretty much the only thing we can do. After that there's the European version, so if I were to work on Final Mix, it'll have to be after that.

-------------------------------

Well then, is there a possibility for a Final Mix version to be released like the previous game's?

Actually, I wasn't planning for KHII to have a Final Mix. In beginning of the project, I wanted to have the English voices inserted, too, but the disc space was almost full and the recording of the English voices got delayed so that plan couldn't be realized. Compared to FF, there's a high demand for the English version of "Kingdom Hearts". I assume it's because there are many fans who came in through KH:FM so it felt quite weird to play KHII in Japanese when they played the previous game in English. Thanks to KH:FM selling very well, many fans think the English voices are meant for "Kingdom Hearts" so right now I'm in the middle of wondering what to do about Final Mix.

Seems like many gamers are hoping there will be many extras besides the English voices if Final Mix is ever released.

If I were to make it, I'll have to answer to that demand and I shouldn't put it at the same level as the previous game's. But more things have been done for KHII compared to the first KH so I'm troubled on how to make the 'tuning' for Final Mix. We still have to think how to solve the disc space problem, too.

Since it's you after all, Nomura-san, you probably already started thinking of some plans for Final Mix, right?

In fact, I've prepared a very big trump card for it but I can't say what it is yet. It's something to look forward to if I'm able to make it. (laugh) Besides that, I regret not putting the mushroom Heartless in KHII. In the beginning of the project, I had new ideas that I wanted to use for the mushroom Heartless but it was too grand that it would take a lot of time to make so it got cut out. And the result is that not even one mushroom got inserted. A staff kept saying "Something's missing. Something's missing. Oh yeah, there's no mushroom!" (laugh) If we can make a Final Mix, I would like to add the mushrooms in.
so not only do we get less japan gets a final mix dont you feel love

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
becuse we get less then the jappenese version and they get a final mix

Sharikaaria

just because nomura ends up giving a little more to japan doesn't mean he's racist. sure, it sounds a little unfair, but how many of us are going to miss or care whether normura's handwriting is in the game or not? besides, japan is the country where the game is first developed, so it's only natural that they get a little bit more. and like i said, that "little bit more" isn't going to affect us that much.

as for final mix, it kinda sucks that nobody else gets any. i guess that's something we can be somewhat annoyed about, but i actually don't care so much about final mix.

The M.C.

JTTW
there might not be a kh2 ff ya' know, he never said there was going to be one. and if there was going to be one there mght be english and japanese voices or something. but nomura is not racist.

MXsora

rokudamia2 said:
no we get less then the normal japan kingdom hearts

actually we got more after kh (i beleive it was ice titan, sephiroth, and kurt ziza or whatever) was sent to us but then japan got final mkix

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
MXsora said:
actually we got more after kh (i beleive it was ice titan, sephiroth, and kurt ziza or whatever) was sent to us but then japan got final mkix
I ment kingdim hearts 2

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
How would that make Nomura a racist. He is just limiting that to the Japanese because he feels that they diserve it. The Kingdom Hearts 2 in America would seem to have some extras but not that much. So he wants them to have a little something too. Besides he made Xehanort dark skin so he could not of been racist if he did that. You must be really bored to think up something this stupid.

fjurbanski

rokudamia2 said:
becuse we get less then the jappenese version and they get a final mix
i herd that the only reason they got final mix was because we had extra bosses in KH Sephiroth, ice titan, and kurt zisa

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
fjurbanski said:
i herd that the only reason they got final mix was because we had extra bosses in KH Sephiroth, ice titan, and kurt zisa
a kh2 final mix when we get no extras

KingdomSealer

i really dont care for having normura's handwriting in the game. its just a little bit that no ones probably going to miss not having. so that dosnt make him racist, besides, the game was made in japan so its only fair that the get a little more than us.

fjurbanski

KingdomSealer said:
i really dont care for having normura's handwriting in the game. its just a little bit that no ones probably going to miss not having. so that dosnt make him racist, besides, the game was made in japan so its only fair that the get a little more than us.

i just wish that disney would make the game come out in japan and th us at the same time. sure square develops it but it wouldnt be as good without disney and they have more influence on the game. you dont go to FF worlds, you just go to disney and original worlds. who is in your party......disney characters! who are the main characters....sora riku kairi mickey donald goofy and other original characters. disney should have more say in what goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back