• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Just one little promise....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_luver

Some place I've never been... wait a sec... this s
you guys aren't being pushy, I'm sorry I've been at my friends house for like 5 days now.... I'll update soon :) anyway.... soooooo, so far I've had lots of possible characters to be the main character..... who do you guys think it should be.... I mean at first it was supposed to be Kairi... but then the story sorta changed so I'm not sure anymore... cause the next chapter will sorta decide who the main character is....

Last edited:

167kairi592

Website
www.k-and-kt-inuyasha-site.piczo.com
well, i guess this is bump #7
girl u really need to update! Anywhoo, how have you been since Capital Ex? i like haven't seen u!

*Tieka looks at a photo album*
Tieka: This is so sad! My friends are leaving me! *cries*

:idea: Hey I know! I'll set up an outing! How does West Edmonton Mall sound? I'm thinking about asking Liph and Britt to come too, how does that sound? Or...

*Tieka eyes are sparkling mysteriously*
Tieka: Hey Rika, How does camping sound? My rents are making me go and i wanna bring someone, call me plz!!!
luvu gurl!!!:wub:

167kairi592

Website
www.k-and-kt-inuyasha-site.piczo.com
bump # 9
i think she still is writing, not quite sure,
guess what, today there was a downpour in our little town where rika and I (tieka) lived and i walked halfway across town in a tanktop, lost feeling in both my arms all to give her a stupid friendship day present, and ofcourse she almost rushes me out of the house cuz i'm wet and back out into the downpour! lol i still love you sis!!!:wub:

sora_luver

Some place I've never been... wait a sec... this s
Chapter 11: Friend or foe?

“Now class, please, settle down!” the teacher said.

The students quickly took their seats.

“Students, I have an important announcement so pay attention, we have a new student” the teacher said with little enthusiasm.

“Really? Didn’t we just get new students?” Someone said.

The class started chatting amongst each other. Soon the class was really excited to see who the new student was, some even tired to sneak outside the door to see.

“Class, Class settle down! Well, Kyle you can come in, if you want.”

~~~A boy, Kyle, walked in. He had dark brown, almost black, hair, his skin was tan and he looked like he had just come out of a fight, because of the scratches all over his body. He was tall and slim; he could almost be a model if it wasn’t for the eyes. His eyes were dark and made him look like a snake. They looked like they had seen things kids his age should never had seen.

“Kyle, you can go sit by Rika.” The teacher said, as the class began to finally settle down.

“Umm, and Rika is….?” Kyle asked.

“Oh, sorry, Rika lift up your hand.” The teacher said to Rika who was in a conversation and totally ignoring the teacher.

“Rika, RIKA… lift up you hand,” the teacher said angrily.

“Huh, oh, um…. Sorry.” Rika said while blushing. She quickly lifted up her hand, still blushing.

Kyle walked over to the empty seat behind Rika, glancing at her briefly.

“Umm… hi, I’m Rika, nice to meet you.” Rika greeted.

After a brief pause Kyle greeted, “Hi, I’m Kyle.”

‘Hmm…. Was it just me or did he just glare at me before he greeted?’ Rika thought.

She glanced at Kyle to see him smiling at her.

‘… It must have just been me…’ Rika thought shaking off all doubt.

“So class, now that you have met the new student we can continue on with our lessons.” The teacher said while he began to pass out some papers.

After class, in the cafeteria…

“Hey where are the guys?” Tieka asked.

“Oh them, they have basketball practice, I think. Or maybe it’s soccer practice, whatever.” Meliza answered.

“So, what do you guys think of the new kid, Kyle?” Namine asked.

“I’m not sure… I think he seems suspicious,” Meliza remarked, “But then again, he is really cute!!!”

“Yeah, I have to agree with you there, he is really cute.” Tieka giggled.

“So you think he’s suspicious too, Meliza? I swear I saw him glare at me but when I looked again he was smiling, it seemed weird to me.” Rika stated.

“I’m like him, he seems really nice.” Kairi said and started to blush.

“Wow, we haven’t heard from you in awhile.” Meliza noticed.

“Meliza, let her be she has been having a fight with Sora for awhile… but away from that topic, did you just blush when you talked about Kyle?” Namine giggled.

“What? You like Kyle, oh my god…” The rest of the girls scream just loud enough so only Namine and Kairi could hear.

“When did this happen?” Rika asked.

“Well, he was really sweet in class so we started to talk, and I realized that we have a lot in commun. Plus he is so sweet and hot!” Kairi said quietly.

“I wonder what Sora is gonna say about this, I mean you used to like him so much.” Namine said a bit disappointed that Sora and Kairi had not gotten together.

“I don’t care anymore.” Kairi said with a sigh, making the girls realize that she actually did.

Just as Namine was about to comfort Kairi, some one tapped on her shoulder.

“Umm, do you mind if I sit here?” The boy asked.

“Oh, Kyle, yes you can sit here.” Namine smiled at him.

Kyle smiled back. Rika looked up as he smiled and thought his smile looked fake, so she decided to read his mind to see what was up.

‘Okay, so I’ve been accepted so far now all I have to do is gain their confidence to complete the mission.’ Kyle thought.

Rika went wide eyed at this and accidentally dropped the drink she was holding.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I’m gonna go clean this off my shirt.” Rika said while getting up.

‘I’ll help.” Kyle offered.

“Umm… No, I…. don’t need any help,” Rika said trying to get as far away from Kyle as possible.

As Rika was leaving, she read Kyle’s mind again.

‘So she is suspicious of me, I have to solve this.’ Kyle thought

“I don’t want to know how he’s going to solve this.” Rika whispered as she ran to bathroom quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it.. I haven't updated in awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back