• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Just one little promise....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_luver

Some place I've never been... wait a sec... this s
Gullwing... I need to tell you.... that you gotta lay off the sugar.... it's making you evil.... I mean look at yourself.. *shows gullwing a mirror* *gullwing sees an evil demon*

Gullwing: AHHHHHHHHH.......
Me: Told you now what are you gonna do?
Gullwing: EAT MORE SUGAR!!!... *runs and grabs huge bags of sugar*
Me: *sweatdrops*

hehe okay anyway, glad you guys like the chapter... I'm still typing chapter 11... I'm trying to make the story get back on the right track... cause so far.. I don't know how I'm gonna get back to what happens in chapter 1.. well I sorta do but I just can't think of a way to write it :p

167kairi592

Website
www.k-and-kt-inuyasha-site.piczo.com
lol rike, u think gullywing yunie's an evil demon, have you seen yourself at two am after being on the computer for five hours? Your nuts!!

*Tieka show's Rika video clip*
*Rika giggles and goes back to writing on the computer*
Tieka- see you're the crazy one
Rika- atleast i don't get sugar high!
Tieka- wanna bet?
Rika- Mwahahaha
Tieka- *sweatdrops*

Ok anyway exams coming up, Rika i need ideas, all i'm doin in descriptions for my chapter right now HELP!!!!

sora_luver

Some place I've never been... wait a sec... this s
hehe but that always how you should right the first few chapters.... describe ... cause otherwise you won't know anything about the characters... oh well... I can't think of any ideas for you right now... I got my own story to worry about... I'll e-mail you some when I think of them though:)

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Haha I'm a bad influence!

I make people stay up late!

Latest I've ever stayed up is 4am. But I only recently started the whole stay up late talking to people thing. Cause I've never been allowed. But I have wireless. So it doesn't really matter now, does it?

167kairi592

Website
www.k-and-kt-inuyasha-site.piczo.com
well, i'm not even close, and thnx fr the advice about story writing. really tired got only one more exam left!! Woo Hoo!! everyboby, i'm gonna be like all alone in school tomorrow afternoon cuz everybody's leaving me!

... Mwahahaha... sorry that was random, i'm really hyper right now!! dun, dun, DUUHHNN!!!!!

*Tieka runs around with underwear on head*

lol i'm really bored, can you tell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back