• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just how much r u gona buy KH2 for?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Just how much???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Whoops, I voted twice. I meant $50. I usually wait for games to go down to $15 but I'm going to get KH2 right away.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Ughhhh............It's normal price of 50.00 of course. It wouldn't be a cent higher. Unless it became super rare and was only available on sites like ebay.

KeybladeAngel

Well The most I'd be willing to pay for it would be $100 and not a cent higher. If it was price under that though, I'd think that was a bargin. Besides, new released games are around that price anyway.

DualWeilder-Sora

i guess its probobly gonna be worth more then a hundred dollars but remember no matter how good it is its still just a game

~Seph~

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
Other good things like with the Advent Pieces for Final FantasyVII Advent Children: Keychain, cup, T-shirt, script, and a figurine. There was probably more, but I forgot. But I do not really think they would do that for Kingdom Heart II. Who knows, they might even make a tin cover for the game, if there was a limited edition.

Yevon

here in Australia it should be $100 but sometimes if the game is SUPER GOOD!!! it could be $110-$120!!!!!!!!!!!

skilled keyblada

Who Cares Bout The Price Itll Obviousley Be Expensive At 99.95$ For Those Who Live In Australia . For America I Have No Idea But Who Cares About The Price Im Gettin It First Day Its Released Cuz Theres No Way I Could Handle Bein At Home While Kh2 Is Available :d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back