• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

just an idea...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Histcarxin

well first i'd like to say i've been viewing this site for some time and finally decided to join the forums to have a voice... anywho, not sure if this has been said before but what if Vanitus is the first heartless that has ever existed? idk why this came to me and now that i think hard about it i think i have already disproved myself but anywho maybe i'm wrong about being wrong, any thoughts, feedback?

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
well first i'd like to say i've been viewing this site for some time and finally decided to join the forums to have a voice...

Welcome.

anywho, not sure if this has been said before but what if Vanitus is the first heartless that has ever existed?

Nope. Heartless didn't exist until after BbS.

Zeeks11

I personally have no idea who Vanitus could be or what connections he has with anyone. Kinda bad with the whole theory ish. Probably really important if they're waiting till the end of bbs to reveal their identity.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
xehanort heartless is the first heartless

Ugh, no he's not. People keep saying that but it's untrue. The first Heartless that showed up was a non-embled pure breed Heartless like a Shadow. Afterwards Ansem SoD came.

FamousMe

id like to say welcome and
i dont think so ... even though he has a similar heartless sign on his suit. Its one of the experiments when Xehanort went down and was greeted by the strangest sight. it was the first heartless. could be a connection though... who knows.

Xx.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
well first i'd like to say i've been viewing this site for some time and finally decided to join the forums to have a voice... anywho, not sure if this has been said before but what if Vanitus is the first heartless that has ever existed? idk why this came to me and now that i think hard about it i think i have already disproved myself but anywho maybe i'm wrong about being wrong, any thoughts, feedback?

Umm, I don't think so. The first Heartless was a Pureblood that showed up after BBS was over. It's possible that Vanitas could be an Unverse though...

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
!) WElcome to the forums
2) I dont think so, the first heartless came after BBS and unlike others think...Ansem SoD wasnt the first heartless, the pure-blood shadows came first

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Welcome, newcomer!

I'm not sure about theory; Heartless didn't really exist in BBS.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
He could be but that would mean the ansem reports were wrong.

Right, who says the Ansem Reports were correct? They were made by some crazed lunatic who thought he was Ansem. So it could be possible that heartless were around the time of bbs, i mean not alot, but one or two. There's always darkness in every light.

EDIT: It could also be possible that since Xehanort lost his memory, that it would be only natural that he would think that the heartless didn't exist in before he showed up.

Last edited:

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
This is exactly wat i was thinking! i was thinking that vanitas is the first heartless and ventus was the first nobody! and then they both hav a connection to sora/roxas! i kno ppl r saying "heartless didnt exist until after bbs" but how do u kno? i kno it was in a ansem report or something but that was written by xehanort which if u remember lost his memory so how would he no there was never any heartless? maybe there werent as much and TAV kill them all or something! there has always been darkness so why cant a heart be corrupted by darkness in the past?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back