• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocobo

Ok to start off with before I go into detail I know these ideas would never happen but I was thinking it would be interesting twist if it did

Once upon a time

I know KH has used movie style in their games before so I was thinking one of the worlds being Storybrooke with a few of their characters

that series already kind of follow the same pattern with an author that is able to change stories

see what you all think

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Pre-season 5 I would have agreed. I was a loyal follower of the show. But the entire 5th season seemed to only work because of bad story writing. After loyally following the show, I didn't finish season 5 and was disappointed when I found out there was going to be a sixth season. But, while this is just my (and everyone I've talked to about the show) opinion, that's not an actual reason for it to not appear in the games.

I think having a world that revolves around crossover stories in a game that was build around crossover stories would be confusing. We'd essentially have two different versions of:
Snow (who isn't a helpless damsel but is now a badass who don't need no man)
Charming (who is technically Cinderellas prince)
Evil queen (who isn't evil now)
Cruella
Meleficent (who arguably isn't evil now)
Peter Pan (who is a villain)
Etc. (I left out the cricket who is a human and whatnot for simplicity sake)

How would they work that into the story that Peter Pan was now a villain. Unless it was a world in the realm of darkness, I really couldn't see it happening in a way that made sense or enriched the story.
Family relationships are also very important in OUaT, but not at all in KH.

And the only way it would work is if the OUaT writers stayed faaaaaaaaaar away from the KH version of Storybrook.

Chocobo

Pre-season 5 I would have agreed. I was a loyal follower of the show. But the entire 5th season seemed to only work because of bad story writing. After loyally following the show, I didn't finish season 5 and was disappointed when I found out there was going to be a sixth season. But, while this is just my (and everyone I've talked to about the show) opinion, that's not an actual reason for it to not appear in the games.

I think having a world that revolves around crossover stories in a game that was build around crossover stories would be confusing. We'd essentially have two different versions of:
Snow (who isn't a helpless damsel but is now a badass who don't need no man)
Charming (who is technically Cinderellas prince)
Evil queen (who isn't evil now)
Cruella
Meleficent (who arguably isn't evil now)
Peter Pan (who is a villain)
Etc. (I left out the cricket who is a human and whatnot for simplicity sake)

How would they work that into the story that Peter Pan was now a villain. Unless it was a world in the realm of darkness, I really couldn't see it happening in a way that made sense or enriched the story.
Family relationships are also very important in OUaT, but not at all in KH.

And the only way it would work is if the OUaT writers stayed faaaaaaaaaar away from the KH version of Storybrook.

First off Maleficent is dead I don't think she was returned from the underworld unless I missed something, secondly we need a lot better author then Henry to rap up a KH story

I know that season 6 is based on a movie which I am sure isn't Disney jekyll and hyde
as for characters Rumple would be good as the Disney character not as the beast though that would confuse everything

like I said only a thought but there may be some characters that may fit in even if it's the old cartoon style king Arthur

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Like I said, I didn't finish season 5. So I didn't even know meleficent was in the underworld. I didn't even know what the sixth season was going to be about. But I think it could work if they really watered it down maybe. Except the key characters of snow's family and Regina would cause too much extra confusion with the alternate characters. I know the could use rumple, Emma, Henry, bae, but that wouldn't be an interesting cast. I think it would be too confusing. Even when I was a die hard fan of the show, I didn't think it would work in KH. Now giving Henry a keyblade I would have been all for.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Once Upon A Time in Kingdom Hearts? No. Just No.

A OUAT version of Sora, Riku, and Kairi on the show? It wouldn't affect the KH universe so why not? OUAT is already screwed up on so many levels now. (Oooh look - another town-affecting curse!)

I'm still following OUAT, but it's gotten so stale, It'd be better if it actually, I dunno, actually focused on Storybrook and it's inhabitants, and the interactions between them (But the recent finale diddlyed that up) , instead of the half-assed shenanigans that never have any real consequences.

At the very least, It'd be pretty cool if a keyblade showed up on the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back