• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Fiesta Trailer? Well? Where is it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

starry_eyed_hero

Everybody lately seems to be using content from this mysterious "Jump Fiesta Trailer" as proof to help support their own theories on Kingdom Hearts 2.

In case anybody here doesn't know, the Jump Fiesta Trailer was said to be a new KH2 Trailer that supposedly included new scenes involving a fusion between Sora & Donald, dialogue between Namine and BHK, and more dialogue between Kairi and Selphie. However, since nobody decided to record at the Jump Fiesta Convention it was shown at, it has never again seen the light of day.

My question is, what makes you all so sure this trailer actually exists? Is it because kingdomhearts2.net's home page told you so? Personally, I've recently been toying with the notion that this trailer is actually just one big hoax.

I dont know about you, but it seems rather unlikely to me that such a remarkable new trailer can be shown on a large TV screen in front of 100's(possibly 1000's) of drooling, dumbstruck KH fans, without any of them having any idea of recording it.

I would've hoped that the people in this forum would know better than to believe every rumor that they hear on the internet, but perhaps I was wrong.

I'm not saying that there can not be a Jump Fiesta Trailer, I'm just saying that the chances of this trailer existing are less likely than you all think.

Trueheart3

We might see it at E3, Or, we might never see it period. It depends on what Square Enix wants us to see or not see. They may show it at E3, or we might not ever see the trailer. It depends.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I agree with you SEH.

Everybody lately seems to be using content from this mysterious "Jump Fiesta Trailer" as proof to help support their own theories on Kingdom Hearts 2.

And I strongly agree with this.

Going around saying(used as an example): "I think Namine is the BHK's sister because they talked in the jump festa trailer."

Fact is a picture is worth a 1000 words and a lot more than 15. I for one won't believe the Jump Fiesta Trailer until I see some proof in pics. But that is just me....

~NGD OMEGA~

I am strongly suspecting that it was a hoax, which is why I usually refrain from using it to back up my theories. However, we have to admit, a Donald Fusion with Sora is quite obvious, and we all know that it would suck if the only fusion is the one with goofy. Also it is quite obvious that BHK has encounters with the COM characters, and Namine would be quite a normal person to run into with his obvious storyline. Also, come on, if Kairi is still on destiny Islands, that Selphie Tidus and Wakka HAVE to be there, for a little thing called authenticity. And come on, there had to be a trailer at Jump Fiesta, or what would be the point of everyone going there.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ugh..their is no Jump Festa trailer. If you would like to disprove me go ahead, find me a non fansite with info of this trailer.

IGN did not mention a trailer, they did mention a playable demo, but that is all.

The Jump Festa trailer was a Hoax by a fansite.

A

Audo

The playable demos and other games mayb NGD? I also agree that there is a huge chance it is all a hoax but there is a chance that it isnt. They could have really tight security so no cameras could come into the "movie room" or something like that. I have another reason why i believe that Naminé would be in the game not just because she supposable appeared in the trailer. Nomura said that the theme of KH2 is promises and Sora made a promise with Riku,Kairi and Naminé. Thats why i believe she will be in it. Even if they dont release it at E3 they better release a new trailer it would suck if it was just an old trailer.

R

riku55

only people who were invited got to see it at teh convention....

KeybladeShadow88

actually I think that if you look in the image gallery on kingdomhearts2.net, you can see a picture of namine with BHK, don't hold me to that, I know that i have seen it becuase I remember thinking " huh, well how in the H*ll did those two run into each other " but anyway, if anyone wants to go look for it be my guest

khmaster316

yea, but yes there is a donald and sora fusion, his costume tursn blue with donald, but red with goofy, no one knows why, i read aboout it some where, but i forget where, i will start a thread, if i remember! god i would do anything to see a trailer like that, or to be invited to the convention!*drools at the thought of it*

~NGD OMEGA~

I don't get why when Sora fuses with goofy, his clothes turn red (His color), but when he fuses with donald (supposedly) they turn Blue (Donalds Color) Still there could be different fusions with the same characters, for instance, the red one is called Brave mode, maybe Sora can have another fusion with Goofy called... Guard Mode or something, that gives him a green costume... Just a theory. Anway, even if the Jump trailer is a hoax (and it probably is if IGN doesn't have anything about it), most of the information should be true because of what we know about the storyline and how Square's games work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back