• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jump Festa 2006!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KratosAurion

HEY PPL!!

I was reading the V-Jump scan, AND THERE IS GONNA BE KH2 IN THE GAME JUMP FESTA 2006!!! I don't know exactly what the date is, considering that there was a lack of information. BUT LOOK FORWARD TO LATER THIS YEAR!!!

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Who cares? KH2 will already be out in Japan and well on its way to the U.S. by then.

TwilightBHK

Did u say that Kh2 was gonna be in the game Jump Fiesta..I didn't Know Jump Festa was a game

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well i dont see what your Getting all worked up about. By Spring 2006 we should already have our American Copy of KH2. Besides why would KH2 be at Jump Festia 2006 if the Game come out in Japan 4 months befor hand. I think you got some info mix up

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
*sigh* jump festa is an event similar to E3 and TGS but its more of a sneek preview of up coming games.

LiD

thx cyborg 009 i know what Jump Festa is..Anyway i think there is nothing to be exited about becuz..Kh2 will probably be out by then so yea

HeartlessOfDoom

Don't think it will be in there because it will have already come out in Japan by then; all info will have been released. All we will have to do is wait some more. Again. Even if it is in there, which I'm doubting, it will only show stuff we already know because coming December 22 we will know everything. It might show the English version, though.... but I'm doubting it.

LiD

Im way doubting it because kh2 should be out wayyyyyy before next spring

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
But Jump Festa is still "in japanese", as it were- and we will have all the information about Kingdom Hearts 2 we need in japanese by that time. I will most likely already have beaten the game when Jump Festa comes 'round.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
People, Jump Festa 2006 is something like E3 and TGS. It will be takin place Saturday december 17 and Sunday december 18 2005 in Japan. It will be 4 four days before KH2 realese in Japan. What this could mean? This means that the final trailer of KH2 will be there and whit the latest news about KH2. Oh, and how knows.... maybe the perfect places to annunce US realese date? hmm.

The Sources is http://www.kh-2.net/ and this is how they post it :

KH2 JF2006!?
by Tomogirl on 22 Oct 2005 @ 12:30 am

While I'm still on updating mode...

According to V-Jump (10/17) issue, KH2 is going to be featured in Jump Festa 2006 which is on 12/17-12/18; Saturday-Sunday. I guess that means we're not done yet with the demo (trailer, etc.) frenzy even if the game is going to be release in four days from that event.

Last edited:

moogles

Will this release more information on KH2 then some of us would want to know? I want the story to still be a mystery for when I finally get my hands on the ame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back