• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Job help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
So I had this interview at the beginning of March for a job. Everything went well and the lady said that she would call me at the end of Feb. beginning of March to have me go through the orientation.

Well I've waited and she still hasn't called. It's the beginning of March already...

I don't know what I should do? Should I wait more, should I call her?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
^ Yeah.

I had a boss that never called/did what they promised to do when they were supposed to, and I'd call and she'd get pissed off that I couldn't wait. :l

Well actually when I quit, she was 2 weeks late in giving me my last paycheck, so I called and she got pissed off because half her family died in a bus accident in downtown and she told me that's why she hadn't paid me yet. Way to make me feel bad :(

I don't know where I was going with this, actually.

Maybe I'm trying to say to avoid bosses that don't know how to do what they're supposed to when they are supposed to, and then get annoyed when you rightfully ask what happened.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I'd advise calling soon.
About three years ago I interviewed for a job, and they said that they'd call me in a week or so. Well, two weeks went by and no one called me, so I called them and they were like "Oh yeah..Uh, the job's yours if you want it."
And I'm still working there xP

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
I'd advise calling soon.
About three years ago I interviewed for a job, and they said that they'd call me in a week or so. Well, two weeks went by and no one called me, so I called them and they were like "Oh yeah..Uh, the job's yours if you want it."
And I'm still working there xP

..Doesn't that contradict calling soon if you waited two weeks?..lol

EDIT: Oh nevermind I misread exactly what you did.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Ask her employees how responsible she is.

Well it's not necessarily the manager, its the owner that does the hiring. xD

And ok I will wait a couple days. ^^

Or call like tomorrow. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back