• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jiminy and Pluto

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Anyone notice that Jiminy only appear in one scene and that's when Sora is finally awakened. After that, he's never to be appear in cutscenes anymore. Where is he all this time?

What about Pluto? That dog is somewhere all the time. He's probably the one that knows ALL the things on what's really going on in the Kh series. Yea he appeared in cutscenes but there were no explanation of where he is.

If you say that he was with King Mickey most of the time, then wouldn't Pluto be with King Mickey everytime we see him in the game's cutscenes?

I

inhiding

A lot like in KH and the beginning of CoM, Pluto was up and about during the game, often in places we'd see for ourselves soon. All we know about Jiminy is that he was hiding somewhere in Sora's clothes (.. o_o;) recording things. The only reasons Jiminy had more of a role in KH was because of his introductory bit, and Monstro.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay, given answers clears my mind. I guess Jiminy was so busy updating the journal that we ended the journey pretty fast meaning we beat the game fast. As for Pluto....he knows a lot of things we don't know.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i forgot all about jiminy. they should of showed him more, only in 1 scene its stupid, and pluto he's just there sometimes and not there.

Xircs-Number I

I thought jiminy was in a scene at disney castle?i could be wrong though i never really noticed he was only in one scene.

KingdomSealer

Xircs-Number I said:
I thought jiminy was in a scene at disney castle?i could be wrong though i never really noticed he was only in one scene.

oh yeah he appeared i think in the credits. i dont recall him in the castle though. it kinda is like ok jiminy and pluto are there and for what really?

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I think Jimminy's biggest role was in CoM, he talked the most in that game. As for KH2, ALL he did was the journal, which was sad...

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I think it's stupid that he only appeared once. They should have put Pinnochio or something in it so that Jiminy would have more of an importance instead of chillin in Sora's Pants.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
As for jiminy he hides in Sora's colthes...I think in his hood but who knows....and as for Pluto....the dog is just everywhere we want to be and knows everything we want or need to know.....Jiminy I can do without ( just the Journal Mini games really)...and Pluto is there to...to....be a dog...Ok ok..I dont know..but Nomura thought he was needed or the Producers did any ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back