• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jet Grind Radio

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
He has an extremely tiny head.

Did you use a different program for this than usual? It looks a little...odd.

Subtly Inspiring
I did it in Photoshop, I just used a different brush than usual.
It's thicker with less give to it, so I can get fluid-near translucent strokes if I want to. Probably put it on a bit too thick though.
There's always next time to play around a bit more before I do a full CG with a new brush.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
That is very good man i gotta say. The head does look a little iffy, but i think overall that is very impressive. Good stuff.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Very good.
Like everyone else said,the head looks a bit too small in comparison to his body.

Other than that,you did a great job. :D

~*Luna*~

The graphics aspect of it is nice but your figure drawing needs work. It looks quite low quality whilst the BG and text make it look proffesional.

The anatomy is quite good, although I think there should be some shading in his armpit to make it look a bit more 3D. Saying this, you could add more darker tones everywhere. You could also neaten up the line art as it looks a bit jagged. Regardless, I think it's quite good and has promise. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back