• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Japanese KH II+: Final Mix on PS3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coah

At the Funny Farm! Where life is beautiful all the
Will there be any issues if I try to play a Japanese game on a U.S. PS3? I seem to remember some problems if you tried to play foreign games on a U.S. PS2, so I was wondering if anyone knew whether I'll need to something or if it's impossible. o.o

P.S. I apologize in advance, I bet there's a topic similar to this somewhere in the forum. -.-

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
unfortunately, an american ps3 cannot play japanese ps2 games. however it can play japanese ps3 games. uhh... in other words, a ps3 is ps2 region locked but ps3 games aren't.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Wrong section, belongs in the Import thread in the KH2FM section.

And uh, unless it's a japanese PS3, you can't play FM+ on it.

EDIT: MF beat me to it.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Will there be any issues if I try to play a Japanese game on a U.S. PS3? I seem to remember some problems if you tried to play foreign games on a U.S. PS2, so I was wondering if anyone knew whether I'll need to something or if it's impossible. o.o

P.S. I apologize in advance, I bet there's a topic similar to this somewhere in the forum. -.-

Yeah there is...right below this one.

D

Deleted member 36435

Two threads, ftl.
Yeah, you need to use a Japanese console to play FM+
However, PS3 Games aren't region locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back