• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Japan: KH or KHFM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Silver Member
if you ever would want to import one of the original games from japan, which would you choose? I would choose KHFM for the new keyblades and the Xemnas battle. But then I would choose KH from japan because how you can go to Mickeys castle and see donald and goofy wearing different clothes. :]]

what would you choose?

Xman's Keyblade

I would pick Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, because of the new Keyblades, the boss fight against the Enigmatic Man (Xemnas), and the revamped Secret Ending.:thumbup::thumbsup:

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
if you ever would want to import one of the original games from japan, which would you choose? I would choose KHFM for the new keyblades and the Xemnas battle. But then I would choose KH from japan because how you can go to Mickeys castle and see donald and goofy wearing different clothes. :]]

what would you choose?

Que? you can go to mickey's castle in japanese KH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Why am i the last person to figure out this stuff?!?!?!?!?!?

*runs to ebay*

Apollo

Silver Member
hay I did not know that too? but still final mix cause deep dive is so cool!

Riku191

they get it cause they made it lol if your talking about the japanese they get everything 1st and sometimes we dont get creul world eh?

Kurxi

Wait, seriously? Japan's KH got Disney castle? KHFM just got a little more Riku and Xemnas, then it's the same as the English version, how do you know that Japan's KH got Disney Castle? Where your prove?

Josh

Silver Member
videos of gameplay, duh and alot of screens for the jap. dude you guys are new members from 2006 if you were back from my time or had any sense of online searching then you would know.

Josh

Silver Member
yeah, i would agree on that. It's kindof hard to find that game though for atleast under 20 bucks though.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
FM b/c you get more bang for yer buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back