• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Japan Gets Kh2 In Time For X-mas, And N. America Gets It For St. Patrick's Day?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
True my friend true. Or we could not get it period..THAT would suck

Rioraku

Maybe it come out around that time so non-KH fans (or gamers in general) would be drunk enough to buy the game....maybe:(

.Pink Ghost.

Awards
Rioraku said:
Maybe it come out around that time so non-KH fans (or gamers in general) would be drunk enough to buy the game....maybe:(

XD!!

Japan is frikkin lucky, they get all the good games first! ><
i was hoping it would be released before x-mas, so i wouldn't have to pay for it, but nooooo. -.-

Rioraku

Well...I sacrificed presents this past Christmas for a PS3 and KH2 for my birthday in the summer.....I'll have them but I'm gonna have to wait and keep my grades up to play it.....:(

.:Roxas:.

Banned
well, i can deal with that, just one prob, it comes out on a tuesday like all games do exept for around christmas. wich is a school day, i'm really hoping it gets released spring break, that way we have all break to play it.

imasecretadmirer

Oblivion Keychain said:
No. I meant it should have come out this X-mas that passed.

i definitely agree. i just hope it doesnt get pushed back AGAIN...i hope it pulls a dragon quest 8, and gets an earlier release:D that would make me happy!

grant

maybe we should just a little while longer i mean we've been waiting for what? 2-3 years and 2/3 months are nothing right?... just saying

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol, a holiday would be good, but i mean the europe version is always out like 5 months(like CoM) was after America i think. so our release is somwhere round september to approx. say, lol, but there is no holiday for us then =((if it comes out around that time)

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
well, dual weilder, if it's near Oct, (it's not exactly a holiday but) it could be near to Halloween even though some people don't celebrate it prop. (like mwa)?

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Ya, I think it was 5 months... I got the American version downloaded in December and was revising for my Biology AS exam whn I saw the first advertisement for it over here. XD For the record, the ad sucked....

Anywho, I'ma just gonna import kh2 once it comes out in the US. By the time this backwater gets it I'll have gone crazy with temptation and watched the ending video. *le sigh*

Simarie

Website
www.simarie.deviantart.com
WonderngKeyblade said:
see this is what happens when u drop 2 atomic bombs in Japan.
They might forgive but they never forget

XD!! -dies-

I'll be okay :) It's scheduled to come out on my birthday, (March 1st, correct?) so my parents will probably buy it for me XD Only problem is, I'm going to Colorado on the 4th :(

Biggy

Not to sound like a jackass, but the official KH2 American website says release in Spring 2006, now if my brain serves me right then that means a release of March 24th or later

(flame if you must)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back