• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Japan Gets Kh2 In Time For X-mas, And N. America Gets It For St. Patrick's Day?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
i can not get myself a game for st pat day thats just retarded. but i would get because i have been waiting 2 years for that game .

YoshiAngemon

Maybe it won't come out on March at all, and would end up coming out on the SAME DAY as The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. And that would mean a chance to blow $100 on two big games! And MegaMan: Powered Up would count as a medium game, considered as it's not as hype-enticing as KHII or Twilight Princess.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
.Pink Ghost. said:
XD!!

Japan is frikkin lucky, they get all the good games first! ><
i was hoping it would be released before x-mas, so i wouldn't have to pay for it, but nooooo. -.-
i mean thats where most good games come form, so yea and it takes awile for anyone to do a usa verson..vice verXD

WonderngKeyblade said:
see this is what happens when u drop 2 atomic bombs in Japan.
They might forgive but they never forget

that atomic bomb coment was stupid and offivie..thats is not at all why we get it late..

Last edited:

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
why would they put two major games people that have been waiting for on the same date ....lol

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Well, St. Patrick's day is Whites day in Japan....so maybe they thought people would buy KH2 for a white present?....but it's the americans...who are releasing it.....hmm......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back