• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

jap web site with pics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil_RiKu

i cant get links for pics but this site has new pics http://www.disney.co.jp/interactive/kingdom/2.html

if you click a world move your mouse around find a keyblade icon

icon_pc.jpg

Last edited:
C

CloudZX

Yeah that site has a lot of stuff i never saw like Kingdom hearts card,Kingdom hearts CoM manga and other stuff that are cool.

cursed keyblade

wow thats so cool, good job and keep it up. hey i would rename the topic so it would grap people's attention so then more people would look at this thread. awsome jobe, the site was so cool.

C

CloudZX

yeah that could make more peolpe come here cause that site is ANSOME!!

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
well i tryed( spellin ) to translate some of it. it comin out in 2005 .potc and beauty of the beast are new. square enix is workin on it. at the top ( where donald-san goofy-san and sora-san are) it says 51 years before that i'm not sure. my dumb computer made everythin so small ( smaller than it suppost(spellin) to be) that it hard to translate

New2Ya

I'm lost...
There have been many topics here with this site update on it. So everyone may want to use the Search button next time.

Non-Existant One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back