• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jackie chan or Jet lee?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squ@ll

Well both are good fighters. Jackie Chan's movies are the best and Jet Lee's martial arts is way better....... What do u think?

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
I like Jackie in pretty much all his movies. Hes move stunt based. But i love Jet Li, his fights are so much more brutal. Bones breaking and stuff. And Fearless was freakin awsome. loved it.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Jet Li is so much better at Martial Arts. I haven't seen Fearless but In Romeo Must Die and Unleashed, Jet Li was a brutal monster in those fights. It was as if he was a demon. His moves were quick and powerful. Jackie Chan fights using the his surrondings and Jet Li tends to fight without using his surrondings most of the time but will use them if he needs too. Both have been trained in Martial Arts for a long time and are very good but Jet would beat Jackie because he has the talent that Jackie just doesn't possess.

I like Jet overall. His fights are so much fun to watch and he's more brutal in his fights and the way he fights as with Jackie who doesn't like all that brutal fighting.

Joe

Bronze Member
Jet Li is so much better at Martial Arts. I haven't seen Fearless but In Romeo Must Die and Unleashed, Jet Li was a brutal monster in those fights. It was as if he was a demon. His moves were quick and powerful. Jackie Chan fights using the his surrondings and Jet Li tends to fight without using his surrondings most of the time but will use them if he needs too. Both have been trained in Martial Arts for a long time and are very good but Jet would beat Jackie because he has the talent that Jackie just doesn't possess.

I like Jet overall. His fights are so much fun to watch and he's more brutal in his fights and the way he fights as with Jackie who doesn't like all that brutal fighting.

xD.

Just waiting for the show "Jet Li Adventures".

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com

You got to see Fearless it's like one of the best Martial Arts moves ever.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Jet Li > Jackie Chan

Jet Li is way better at martial arts than Jackie. Jackie Chan has more funny movies. Jet Li's is more serious and more drama and action, which is better.

This is off topic but, I finally reached my 2000th post. W00T for me, finally.

T_T

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Jet Li > Jackie Chan

Jet Li is way better at martial arts than Jackie. Jackie Chan has more funny movies. Jet Li's is more serious and more drama and action, which is better.

This is off topic but, I finally reached my 2000th post. W00T for me, finally.

T_T
Yeah jackie dose star in more funny movies.

ryoji1337

They actually did fight in a tournament some time ago. Jackie got smoked by the Li. =o Aww...and he did his own stunts too.

Squ@ll

Ok more odds r that jet would win... but know lets make the competition even more tough by adding Bruce Li..now who would win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back