• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I've Discovered A Connection Between Ff Vs. 13 And Kh2's Secret Video!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkXemnas

And these other ones too you can see highlighted:

ffversus13custom.jpg

keyblades2.jpg

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
It could, but you never know. There could be a KH3 hint in FF Vs 13. Nomura may have also done this as a little throwback to the KH fans, since KH3 hasn't gotten revealed yet.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
They have similar images. I don't care if it is a very small connection, but it has to be a connection. Nomura is a genius. Saying he is out of ideas is like saying gravity no longer takes effect.

seb0910

i agree partially with you, ed-man. only on the sword that resembled the tall knight-guy's keyblade (only smaller) did i see a resemblance, nothing else though, and one of those "swords" looked to me like a pike or spear.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I do see where you're comming from on this but I have to disagree with you. I do see the similarities you pointed out (except for the ax) but they are just that: similarities. I think it's just the fact that since it's Nomura doing the designs, that some things are bound to be alike. Like with that side by side that Kawaii posted earlier; you believe that our hero in Versus is Sora or has a connection with him, do you? You very well could be right, but right now with the very limited information that we have about the secret video in KHII and FF V XIII, we don't know anything for certain. But kudos to you for noticing the sword similarities; you've got a sharp eye. And if you turn out to be right, all the more power to you. Feel free to laugh at us, OK?

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Why would I laugh at you? I can certainly understand the skeptics. I do think a connection exists in some form. (could be minor, like nothing but similar weaponry and a brief hint to KH3, could be major, like this FF taking place in the realm of darkness or something. Who knows?) I just didn't want to be the only one to notice this. I hoped this would maybe lead to a good theory, and maybe shine a little more light on the mysteries about both games.

C

cam ron 77

well, i know we're talking about the keyblades, but i noticed its ff vs 13......and then theres 13 roads or whatever in kh...but, really, thats the only connection i could come up with. * is not intelligent*

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I think there will be a connection with FFvsXIII and KH3. The other connection is that this guy is neutral, he's not good or evil. Maybe he was the twilight keyblade wielder, the main character of FFXIII is the light keyblade wielder, the FFaXIII main character is the dark keyblade wielder, and Xehanort is the other.

or

Maybe it's just coincidence.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
When it come to FF and KH, I don't believe in coincidences.It reminds me of Advent Children. Did anyone find it a simple coincidence that Nomura's next project was an FF13 game, and his previous work, AC, had Rufus and Kadaj on the 13th floor during the 13th scene in the movie? Nomura is a genius at hiding clues.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Ed-Man said:
When it come to FF and KH, I don't believe in coincidences.It reminds me of Advent Children. Did anyone find it a simple coincidence that Nomura's next project was an FF13 game, and his previous work, AC, had Rufus and Kadaj on the 13th floor during the 13th scene in the movie? Nomura is a genius at hiding clues.
The deep dive countdown, org 13.

Maybe he just likes the number 13. I like it and I'm not written by Nomura.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
tux_ said:
There is NO connection.

=3

You don't know that. There may not be one, but just saying there isn't one like your answer is the definitive answer is ignorant. There COULD be a connection. I don't care if you don't think there is one, but please explain your reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back