• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ive been gone and its not my fault!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansemcontainer

recently, i just got a new computer because my old one died. it was an epic sucky day when it died. but i got 300 bucks for xmas and 150 for my 16th bday and i baby sat alot and well i eventually got 650$! YAY! new computer XP here is some artz ive been doing lately

my friend Lydia asked my to draw her as a cartoon person, i worked really hard on the first version, but PS crashed!!!! then i worked hard on the second version BUT PS CRASHED!, the third version final got done, almost i have little shading problems i gotta do and work on the lips, but its pretty much done!

fljsfjsdlfj1.png

here is some album artwork for my band's first album that will hopefully be out next summer.............

Silence.png

comments?

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Since this was digitally made, it would probably fit better in Digital Media.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Digital Media is usually reserved for forum signatures, large pieces, vectors, 3D renders, AMV's, etc.

Despite this being Traditional Media, drawings made by both a traditional and a digital medium are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back