• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ITT: Drug Experiences.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
So yeah, last night I slammed down maybe 10+ Cruisers and took half a pill of ecstasy. I was drunk, but I really don't think I was feeling anything from the pill. I didn't see or feel anything differant, I was just laughing a lot and I'm quite sure that was the alcohol.
The sad thing was, I wasn't even wasted. I used to be a cheap drunk and now I'm building a tolerance.

You're not supposed to have alcohol with MDMA, they cancel each other out =\

XIII Blades

This one time I smoked about 4 grams of kush between my and three other friends. And basically, I just fell asleep. Which is why I rarely ever smoke weed, it just knocks me out, I get the best sleep ever, but its a waste of time.

I love to hookah though, its super relaxing. I can hookah for like 3 - 4 hours straight, that sh!t is bad for you, but after a couple sessions, I can just chill out but still function. Basically, my alternative to marijuana.

Now, drinking, well I have way to many stories to tell, but let's just say I much prefer to drink over anything. Beer, Vodka, Tequila, Gin, Whiskey, other Foreign Liquor, you name it, I've tried it.

I'e had a couple different surgeries, and each time I was prescribed Vicodin, once in 500 mg tabs, and twice in 750 mg tabs. Taking two of the 750 mg tabs make you numb. Me and couple of my buddies popped a couple, and we then had boxing matches. We went for like 2 hrs. straight and didn't feel a thing. Till the next morning, when one of my buddies had a dislocated jaw, and my other buddie sprained both his wrists. I broke my pinky finger, I lucked out.

Last edited:

Roxas_nobody138

Now that is fun.

Anyone try a gravity bomb before? Holy shitter.

my friend get a 2 ltr bottle a air hose fitting and some plumers tape and a screen....

cut a hole in the bottom only big enough for your finger to cover but bigger that a pen's diameter...

implant the hose fitting into the 2 ltr cap...

fit the screen and load plant matter in the cap...

cover the hole on the bottom and fill with water...

put the cap on and ignite the substance loaded in the cap while simultaniously removing your finger from the hole...

the vaccum will fill the bottle with smoke and once the water is empty, all thats left to do is clear it!

you can make this with smaller bottles but a 2 ltr means bidness. I call it a "K.O." cause all you NEED is one to drop ya!

Sword for Hire

When I was around 15 or so I started taking a medication that had just been put out on the market. Rather than suppress the figments of my imagination, the medication had a reverse effect and just made them louder and angrier. See, now that's funny.

S

Spoofy

AK-48 used to help me paint better

all my senses would open up and when i'd paint, it was like dancing on air

I plan on visiting Amsterdam for some straight up hash

but im not a junkie though, LOL.

Anyone here lookin to see Pineapple Express, just makes me wanna get high

Last edited:

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
AK-48 used to help me paint better

all my senses would open up and when i'd paint, it was like dancing on air

I plan on visiting Amsterdam for some straight up hash

but im not a junkie though, LOL.

Anyone here lookin to see Pineapple Express, just makes me wanna get high

holy shit i know. i want to see that so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back