• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ITT: Drug Experiences.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Gravity bongs holy shit amazin'. Combined with a nice hotboxing and you're set for the day.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
So I'm in Chicago for the weekend for Guilty Gear and Third Strike, and I'm rooming with real stoners. Naturally, I had to toke it up, too. Now, I've been stoned before, but they were hitting this shit hard that weekend. I'm not sure why I even do it, because I hack, cough, and feel pretty miserable throughout most of the experience. My sinuses are still making me pay for it. This was the highest I've ever been, and it's nothing like people describe it. Normally people who are said to be out of it and just kind of slow down. I, however, cannot stop thinking. Suddenly I begin to make connections in my mind about everything. My mind races, and I struggle to maintain situational awareness. In short when I get high, I become the Kwisatz Haderach.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
i drink.
alcohol is a drug, right?
no drugs, yet.

but i do the usual when i'm drunk. try to to have sex, fail to get it up/get it in. hook up and don't remember it. piss in front of churches/in ocean while i'm standing in it.
but uh, recently i've taken to getting drunk AND then bulbing up.

by bulbing i'm talking about whipped cream bulbs.
cannisters of nitrous oxide.
happy gas.
holy shit.
your head is lightened, hearing kind of has an echo, and everything is so ****ing funny.
shit is awesome.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Well at first nothing happened with the Salvia. So I took another hit. My hands started to get tingley. Took another hit. From that point on I felt like I had a beach ball in my chest, pressing up against it. It felt like it was trying to push itself out. I became really fidgety with my pants and I was just laughing about it. I started laughing about sweating and my friend lol. My friend's face started to get bigger and her lips turned purple. I took another hit; I couldn't hold it in very long, however, because of the whole feeling like a beach ball in my chest thing. After that.. my eyes lost focus. I felt dizzy, but I dunno I liked it. Like everything in the room was vibrating. I was standing laughing with my friend when oh my god it felt like she was moving closer to me and getting bigger but apparantly she wasn't moving at all, so I had to sit down because I felt freaked out. And when I sat down it felt the floor was dropping. Like it was an elevator, the walls were stretching out. Then I just lied there and looked at the blinds through my fingers and giggled and it wore off, lolol.

(copy and pasted from convo with Sammy<3)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
So I'm in Chicago for the weekend for Guilty Gear and Third Strike, and I'm rooming with real stoners. Naturally, I had to toke it up, too. Now, I've been stoned before, but they were hitting this shit hard that weekend. I'm not sure why I even do it, because I hack, cough, and feel pretty miserable throughout most of the experience. My sinuses are still making me pay for it. This was the highest I've ever been, and it's nothing like people describe it. Normally people who are said to be out of it and just kind of slow down. I, however, cannot stop thinking. Suddenly I begin to make connections in my mind about everything. My mind races, and I struggle to maintain situational awareness. In short when I get high, I become the Kwisatz Haderach.

I dunno, but I'm thinking that perhaps...uhh....intelligent people have different reactions to drugs, maybe it's just our brains, or that we think about stuff more often then people in normal situations, so when amplified by substances we just lose the filter on talking/thinking.

On MDMA, all my friends just love touching shit, they want to wrap themselves in comforters, feel the carpet, roll on the grass, sit in a computer chair and have someone shake it vigorously...touch frozen french fries....then cook them and make a sandwich out of them

But me, I talk a million miles an hour, I'm just walking in circles doing weird shit with my hands and talking to them about why we exist, and why women in the 80s didn't have tits, and why holy shit I love this song, and how ****in weird simple actions such as walking are if you seriously think about it, etc.

I just keep talking, switching between subjects and going on weird tangents, though one thing I do share with the common MDMA experience is that I do love looking at lights and glowing things, they're so entertaining.

Last edited:

dandelionteeth

Anyone try a gravity bomb before? Holy shitter.
I think Lunar meant gravity bong. But bomb fits pretty well too, considering how those things hit you :>

I don't know how funny or interesting this is but my experiences with MDMA are pure hilarity. I agree with The MuffinMan all the way on that.

My first time began with the consumption of a little baby lime green pill... with an alien head on it :] My friend and I had been waiting over an hour without noticing any effects, and we concluded that we'd been ripped off. As our sitter drove us around, I stared out the window and began mindlessly rubbing the side of my leg. Suddenly I became aware of what I was doing and realized that my leg was numb. This put the biggest grin on my face, and the euphoria came over me like a wave. My friend asked me why I was smiling so stupidly and my response was, "I just feel so good." I think I repeated that over 20 times throughout the night. When we got out of the car I still couldn't feel my legs, and it was like I was floating. I sprinted around but I was really leaping through the sky. "I just feel so good!" I couldn't stop smiling or giggling, and I wanted to talk to everyone. We went to my school to see the school play, and I actually enjoyed the stupid thing. Normally any sort of school event bores me to death, but I could just see everything so clearly, and my mind was so alert. After, I went up to all the actors to hug them and tell them how great they were. "You're so friendly tonight!"

"It's because I just feel so good!!!! ^_________^" On MDMA, everyone is sincerely wonderful. Everyone's good qualities are enhanced times a million. And this was really enlightening for me because usually I'm a real cynical bastard. And hmm, I'd like to make a point of that please!! I think too often MDMA is classified as just some crazy nightclub drug serving no real purpose other than to make people annoyingly hyper and friendly. But with it you can really open up and realize the pettiness of your fears and insecurities.

Last edited:

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
My old friend Tyler smoke weed and one day when we were skateboarding he deciding to start smocking at the skate park, I really didn't know much about weed at the time since we were not 14 when this happened, Now my friend Tyler was never the smartest guy you would meet but when he smoked that weed he pretty much got as dumb as he could get, he kept yelling about voices in his head and saying that his skateboard was evil. He asked me to take a puff, I didn't real care or nothing so I did and what happened after I did it was weird, I can't remember much but I remember that I started running in circles saying that I would kidnap the man on the moon (which I still don't get why) I kept trying to fight everyone I saw (Which led to me getting into 3 fights and only one of them I won since I couldn't even stand right anymore) and after that I managed to find my way home only to run into my older brother who could tell I was high and since he was my older brother and kinda protective of me and didn’t' want me ever smock he decide to punish in the only way a brother could. he beat the living crap out of till I told him who got me high then he found Tyler and beat the hell out of him too.

To make a long story short I don' think I'll ever take a puff of Tyler’s weed again and never to act like a idiot in a skateboard that had cameras all around it and if my brother didn't get those tapes I would of probably never been allowed back in. He also still holds it over myh ead when I screw up too.

Just as Planned

this shit is pretty ****ing inconsistent

My old friend Tyler smoke weed and one day when we were skateboarding he deciding to start smocking at the skate park, I really didn't know much about weed at the time since we were not 14 when this happened, Now my friend Tyler was never the smartest guy you would meet but when he smoked that weed he pretty much got as dumb as he could get, he kept yelling about voices in his head and saying that his skateboard was evil. He asked me to take a puff, I didn't real care or nothing so I did and what happened after I did it was weird, I can't remember much but I remember that I started running in circles saying that I would kidnap the man on the moon (which I still don't get why) I kept trying to fight everyone I saw (Which led to me getting into 3 fights and only one of them I won since I couldn't even stand right anymore) and after that I managed to find my way home only to run into my older brother who could tell I was high and since he was my older brother and kinda protective of me and didn’t' want me ever smock he decide to punish in the only way a brother could. he beat the living crap out of till I told him who got me high then he found Tyler and beat the hell out of him too.

To make a long story short I don' think I'll ever take a puff of Tyler’s weed again and never to act like a idiot in a skateboard that had cameras all around it and if my brother didn't get those tapes I would of probably never been allowed back in. He also still holds it over myh ead when I screw up too.
what the **** is this

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata

Your friend Tyler is awful for giving weed to someone who's mentally impaired.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
I dunno, but I'm thinking that perhaps...uhh....intelligent people have different reactions to drugs, maybe it's just our brains, or that we think about stuff more often then people in normal situations, so when amplified by substances we just lose the filter on talking/thinking.

On MDMA, all my friends just love touching shit, they want to wrap themselves in comforters, feel the carpet, roll on the grass, sit in a computer chair and have someone shake it vigorously...touch frozen french fries....then cook them and make a sandwich out of them

But me, I talk a million miles an hour, I'm just walking in circles doing weird shit with my hands and talking to them about why we exist, and why women in the 80s didn't have tits, and why holy shit I love this song, and how ****in weird simple actions such as walking are if you seriously think about it, etc.

I just keep talking, switching between subjects and going on weird tangents, though one thing I do share with the common MDMA experience is that I do love looking at lights and glowing things, they're so entertaining.

Feelies ftw.

My friend is pretty damn good at Guitar Hero if he's stoned enough :/
But yeah, my legs felt like they weren't even there, which was kinda weird. Like I could really feel every step I took. I went to Art class on MDMA and I was trying really hard not to completely explode right then and there. So, I asked if I could go to the washroom. Instead, I ran like, 10 laps around my school. It all seemed so effortless.

Also, I can hit the high notes when I sing to the Mars Volta(which is inevitable, really. It's my high music.)

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
So I am currently high on DXM.

Best thing in the world but I'll be damned if I can remember what I did five minutes ago. But damnnnn does it feel nice to move.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
You know, half the drugs you mention I've never even heard of.

So yeah, last night I slammed down maybe 10+ Cruisers and took half a pill of ecstasy. I was drunk, but I really don't think I was feeling anything from the pill. I didn't see or feel anything differant, I was just laughing a lot and I'm quite sure that was the alcohol.
The sad thing was, I wasn't even wasted. I used to be a cheap drunk and now I'm building a tolerance.

Also, Guitar Hero III on easy is difficult when inebriated. It was so damn difficult to stare at the tv.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
So I am currently high on DXM.

Best thing in the world but I'll be damned if I can remember what I did five minutes ago. But damnnnn does it feel nice to move.

Forget what I said. I had the most god awful experience on DXM today and I'll be damned if I do another drug for a veryyyyyy long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back