• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's that time again!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lustwaffle

CnC please.

DarkSamus.png

I'm thinking I should darken the stock at the bottom for more depth And that it has a little too much going on. But I'm just a beginner so you tell me.

what you did with the stock is good.

only complaint i have is the squiggly under her head, it's a little distracting.

EDIT: is that inner glow i see on the stock? get rid of that. it's too obvious.

Kasrinok

You did a very good job on this sigeh..
Uhh just seems that (I know this is how they all are) but the stock seems pasted on there.. I will elaborate.. The whole right side seems fine, for some reason the right hand(left side of the pic) just seems to stick out more than anything.. it bugs me a little bit sorry ^^
Overall 7.5/10, great job with the colors =D keep it up

Lustwaffle

I don't know how to work on the gun problem but here is the tag with input from noich.

DarkSamus2.png

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
You did a very good job on this sigeh..
Uhh just seems that (I know this is how they all are) but the stock seems pasted on there.. I will elaborate.. The whole right side seems fine, for some reason the right hand(left side of the pic) just seems to stick out more than anything.. it bugs me a little bit sorry ^^
Overall 7.5/10, great job with the colors =D keep it up
please don't bring that rating shit back here, it was hard getting rid of it. It's just as bad a ranking

Lighting is too overpowering,the stock looks like it was slapped on, it could some sharpening. Not feeling to too much. It's okay, but it has a looooooonnnnnnnggggggg way go.

To deal with the gun just simply smudge or draw dark colors matching the BG under it. I use that all the time

Lustwaffle

Last try
V.3
DarkSamus3.png

CnC and i'll keep it in mind the next time I decide to make a sig.

This is the 5th sig I've made by the way.

Kasrinok

please don't bring that rating shit back here, it was hard getting rid of it. It's just as bad a ranking

Lighting is too overpowering,the stock looks like it was slapped on, it could some sharpening. Not feeling to too much. It's okay, but it has a looooooonnnnnnnggggggg way go.

To deal with the gun just simply smudge or draw dark colors matching the BG under it. I use that all the time

Sorry about that, didnt know that wasnt alowed XD

Last try
V.3
DarkSamus3.png

CnC and i'll keep it in mind the next time I decide to make a sig.

This is the 5th sig I've made by the way.

I make a ton fo versions too when I make mine.. I like it better than the first 1 that you posted, looks like you blended it alot better, bright colors ^^ mind if I borrow a new pair of retinas?? =P

Awards
I like it a lot. My main criticism was going to be all of the white space around the stock, but you kinda addressed that in V.3 and it looks MUCH better now. And personally I also preferred the way the lines were before you took Noich's advice, but it isn't that big of a deal.

Lustwaffle

I like it a lot. My main criticism was going to be all of the white space around the stock, but you kinda addressed that in V.3 and it looks MUCH better now. And personally I also preferred the way the lines were before you took Noich's advice, but it isn't that big of a deal.

I'm kind of noich's bitch when it comes to this stuff. :p I'm obligated to do what he tells me. But the missing line doesn't bother me; it gives it a creeping up effect instead of surrounding.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
i like what you did with the left side till i saw the middle, kinda too much. The lighting on the background is to much, cool it down maybe. Also, try to give some contrast i your piece since it seems to overpowering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back