• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's kinda wierd...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
It's kinda funny that we are getting all of this information on Kingdom Hearts II and we have no idea what the release date is. Seeing that all of this is coming out just around the summertime might mean something. We have been given different views on it (during the fall, during the winter), that we haven't even thought about our summer break.

What are your thoughts?

Mystic Angel

true, SE has a tendency to do that but it will be in this year i guess SE wants to build the suspence so when the day does come we can all slave over a game its basically this is my view, release info to get the fans intrested, make them wait nearly a year, so more people will want it and more people will buy so they can have a huge profit from game sales.

but of course this is my opinion it will be intresting till hear the rest

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
R U calling me a noob. Well I am one. Where is this statement at. Is it written in words on a site. If so give a link.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Really where? I can't seem to find it. Its ok I'm not offended. I am a noob. No offense, but double post. Just edit. I did that too.

Ultima heart

hey i just read what you posted and i think KH2 will probably come out in latw 2005 or 2006.And why is that fat cat guy pete in KH2?he's so fat!!!!!!!!!!!!
fat....

Ultima heart

off topic

I think that square enix shoud have went with nintendo instead of disney!!
It would be way cooler to fight gannon instead of hades.
And mario and luigi would be better than donald and goofy
not to mention all the keyblade options!!!!!!!!!
I allready thought some up!
but i don't have a scaner so i cant show you them :(

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
wait ultima hearts..the wtf are you even here...??? but yea..i think that SE is pretty much done with the game, they are jus doing the minor stuff now like testing and tweaking things ever now and then. ut i do think this is telling us thet kh2 will come out sometime befor ethe year is over!! yea! :D

FantasysFreak999

ok people,in my opinion Squarenix is making it suspenseful and they are gonna bring it out at a time we least expect it to..im hoping its this summer around my b-day which is probably a 1/100000 chance,but if not most likely december..hopeflly

Ultima heart

My friend anthony his penpal in japan just bought KH2 and my friend walter(that bastard) Has the japanese version on his computer.
And he translated it.
I know how it ends and it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool>_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back