• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's all about the soul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
You might have seen me say something about it before, and nowadays I'm seeing an increase the in amount of people who would agree with me- KH BBS has somehting to do with the Soul. I think the enemies are deeply related to these souls, as is the story of Terra and Ven

you might not agree with me about this next part but I think that the soul give birth to something give the right conditions. I think souls might sleep in some manner and later give birth to something or someone, thus the name birth by sleep. peace out.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
yo P.O.P ok we all understand we got to be patient but can you chill out a bit and yes Mytholigical the new enemiess could be that.

No, it couldn't. He's just inciting followers based on a random guess because he hasn't seen souls come up in the cosmology yet.

Souls stay with the body. When it leaves, it gives way to death.
Meaning when it leaves the body, it's dead. Gone, finito, no mas.

Souls stay with the body.
They aren't heartless, and aren't nobody. It's not anythiong else.

Awards
No, it couldn't. He's just inciting followers based on a random guess because he hasn't seen souls come up in the cosmology yet.

Souls stay with the body. When it leaves, it gives way to death.
Meaning when it leaves the body, it's dead. Gone, finito, no mas.

Souls stay with the body.
They aren't heartless, and aren't nobody. It's not anythiong else.

I have returned, at high risk of further flamage. Any way, I guess I just wonder if while you were playing
KH 1, "Oh wait a minute... if a strong heart leaves the body, then the body must still be walking around with incredible power trying to create a Kingdom Hearts in place of its lost heart." Sure, I bet you had the ability to, but did you honestly foresee every detail in the plot of KH2? If you did, congrats- as for the rest of us, I am sure you know what I mean. Anything is possible. It is FICTION- they can add what ever twists they desire if they want, really. As long as they make sense.

For example, the body dies when the soul leaves it, Right?
When it leaves, it gives way to death...
The Soul CAN leave the body- and yes, the BODY dies. But I am not talking about the body, I am talking about the soul. What if there was a way to take the soul and somehow place it in a body of darkness, giving that darkness life? I have other Ideas, but in order to avoid having them all flamed at once, this is the only one I shall post.

By the way PostMentalFerocity, I don't need followers. This is the internet; I don't know any of you, nor do I need anyone to follow me here for me to... what? Feel good about myself? No- I just want to theorize like most other people do and see what the opinions of other's are. No, they have not touched on souls very much, but therein lies the opportunity to theorize. As it stands, it is anyone guess as to what Nomura has in mind for the souls role. So who are you to tell me that my theory is completely preposterous?

I could very well be wrong, but I'll thank you and others to not only be respectful to me, but also to be respetcful to all users around here.

(I know I've kinda gone of here, but thanks to everyone else.)

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
That might be possible. When a Heartless is defeated, the heart returns to light. When darkness attacks a person, the heart is taken and the body still gets a second chance to maintain the soul. But if the body dies, the soul goes...where?

Mythological One, if I had to base BBS on your theory, I'd say that Ven's nobody died, and his sould is what spawned Sora.

Jinsei

I agree. And whoever said "if the soul leaves that means death" must have never played Kingdom hearts because last time I checked if someone were to rip your heart out your body wouldn't get up, change its appearance, and start dancing around.

Souls seem to be the next logical step in my opinion. Heart Body Soul. Kingdom Heats is about the elements of a person becoming something more. (so far)

Also I'd like to point out Master Xehanort seemingly giving his Soul a tangible form in the video. Removing the essence of his being perhaps. And the fight with the Soldier in KH2FM+ could be Terra's soul left behind. It would be pretty interesting

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I have returned, at high risk of further flamage. Any way, I guess I just wonder if while you were playing
KH 1, "Oh wait a minute... if a strong heart leaves the body, then the body must still be walking around with incredible power trying to create a Kingdom Hearts in place of its lost heart." Sure, I bet you had the ability to, but did you honestly foresee every detail in the plot of KH2? If you did, congrats- as for the rest of us, I am sure you know what I mean. Anything is possible. It is FICTION- they can add what ever twists they desire if they want, really. As long as they make sense.

For example, the body dies when the soul leaves it, Right? The Soul CAN leave the body- and yes, the BODY dies. But I am not talking about the body, I am talking about the soul. What if there was a way to take the soul and somehow place it in a body of darkness, giving that darkness life? I have other Ideas, but in order to avoid having them all flamed at once, this is the only one I shall post.

By the way PostMentalFerocity, I don't need followers. This is the internet; I don't know any of you, nor do I need anyone to follow me here for me to... what? Feel good about myself? No- I just want to theorize like most other people do and see what the opinions of other's are. No, they have not touched on souls very much, but therein lies the opportunity to theorize. As it stands, it is anyone guess as to what Nomura has in mind for the souls role. So who are you to tell me that my theory is completely preposterous?

I could very well be wrong, but I'll thank you and others to not only be respectful to me, but also to be respetcful to all users around here.

(I know I've kinda gone of here, but thanks to everyone else.)

I can go only by what Nomura says.
I was exaggerating with the followers thing.
Random Person in the background: Look, I think he's going to apologize!

Yes, random person, I am.

I meant no offense. While I don't agree with your methods of reaching your conclusion.

Personally I think that it'sa whole person that was consumed by darkness, but kept themselves whole.

Oh yeah, and that "S" word too.

Master Aros

i THINK YOU MIGHT BE ON TO SOMETHING WITH THIS. MAYBE THAT EXPLAINS WHY VEN AND ROXAS LOOK THE SAME AND WHY VEN WEARS THE SAME CLOTHES AS ROXAS BUT WITH SOME FEATURES CHANGED

Awards
Yeah, so I'm back on this things.

Here is another part of this theory of mine. Now, I have nothing to base this on exactly, but here it is. I think that Ven's Heart or Soul (more likely, the heart) returned to one kind or another of Kingdom Hearts and later joined Sora, or something. ...I lost my thoughts.

I understand if someone highly disagrees with and feels the urge to flame this next part, but please don't be rude in your disagreements.

Anyway, I was thinking that perhaps it is within the UEM's power at some point to take Hearts or Soul or Perhaps both and in one way or another take them into himself. Then, he can puts hose elements into bodies of darkness (which he can create at will (which he would have done in BBS if I am right)) giving them life and powers and abilities greater than any heartless. If I am right, (which honestly, I often doubt) then I would guess that the soul and/or heart that he darkly embodied in BBS was not only someone powerful but also, as many have already said, someone who Terra, Ven and Aqua know or knew.

There is more this Idea. I don't know how to explain it, but I"ll try...... then again, fry this theory first. I'll explain the next part later.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I think that Ven's Heart or Soul (more likely, the heart) returned to one kind or another of Kingdom Hearts and later joined Sora, or something. ...I lost my thoughts.
Actually I also had a theory about that. The Heart-shaped cloud in the KH2FM+ BBS vid might be KH, and that might be where he lost his heart. I like the way you think.

Awards
Thanks........................................................... Sorry I won't explain the other part right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back