• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It has sure been awhile....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Wow, I feel like I haven’t been here in ages, even though my absence was only a few months. Well, I’ve returned to the beloved forums. ^ ^

I look forward to posting and so forth again. Also, seeing as how the US release of KH2 is coming, things should be quite exciting here.

PS-

Hope everyone had a happy holidays!

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Silverwolf. Your back!!!. Man oh man. I always wondered where you ran off too. Glad to have you back fo sho. You probably don't recognize the username but I'm sure you remember Unkownsora21. Yep, that's me =D. Hop by the chat sometime so we can talk. I'm sure the others have missed you. See ya around.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
She, Silverwolf1500 is a she. I was woundering what happend to you girl. It has been a while and not much has changed Except for the RPG and what not. You may noticed some New Mods, Old mods been replaced and everything Else

PS. This is Vice-Versa just had the name chaged back

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
ZOMG, SILVERWOLF, YOU'RE BACK =D

Remember me? I remember you form the Forums games all the time, some things have changed, but a lot is the same, glad to ahve you back :D

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
oh hey ur back! remember me we used to be on the forum games a lot back in the summer?! great that ur back! ^^ welcomez backz!

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Thanks guys. It's great to be back. :D
Peanutbutter Jelly Time yo, XD

Anyways,
School has been taking up alot of my time these past few months, especially SS class. Our class has a student teacher who has the best British accent. ^^

Oh, how could I ever forget the forum games? I always had so much fun in that forum. And the VB chat, I loved that. I'll be sure to pay visits to the chat again. And I have noticed a few changes, but nothing immensely different. And I see alot of you have become moderators. *Thumbs up* :D

Since I've been back I have taken an interest in the RPG. Earlier this morning I was enveloped in leveling up. Besides, I love staring at my avatar when in battle. Addicting @.@..

Overall, It's great to be back. I'm sure I'll see you all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back