• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It has appeard!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
Non-Existant One said:
Thinking of it like that makes me think of it as a crystal ball/viewing device. Which could work to, but all he'd really have to do is look up at the sky at night and watch the stars blink out.
he can probably see it before it happens and hes a king he shouldnt hve to go outside

Dark-Sora 50

It would appear that Merlin now resides in Disney Castle, otherwise Minne wouldn't be in the same place. Why would Queen Minnie Mouse come all the way to Traverse Town to see a wizard? Mickey would just look into the sky like D+G did.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
You know what i just thought of. Maybe just maybe that sphere Was what Donald was talking about when he said "Daisy Take care of the..." then Daisy cut him off and Said "I know"

Just a thought, never know

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
Vice-Versa said:
You know what i just thought of. Maybe just maybe that sphere Was what Donald was talking about when he said "Daisy Take care of the..." then Daisy cut him off and Said "I know"

Just a thought, never know
thats good thats very good cuz there was o other possible thing that donald could hve been tlking about

LittleWarrior84

Yeah does look great. Wonder what'll happen to this site when it comes out? The glowing orb is probably a big orb (Like Ursula's. I think) that shows the worlds (As mentioned) or just tells a history of something. I'll bet it's a treasure of disney castle. They are of the lower quality and it seems in PoTC you lose donald and Goofy! Aw well. see ya (And I WILL think of the kitties:p)

Non-Existant One

Hey, that is a pretty good thought! I had totally forgotten about that. Nomura said that all the questions and stuff from KH would be solved in KH2 so there is no doubt that we will learn more about what donald was talking about. Whether it was about the orb in the scan or not.

Deminem said:
what appeared

By appeared I ment more scans have appeared on the net.

CloudX159

a new move that looks super powerful i guess...
someting stronger than trinity limit.....

Website
www.xanga.com
Ya know, the only screens of Sora fusing with Donald that I've seen, were at Disney Castle. So wouldn't it be logical, if Sora learned that fusion from the orb? Maybe that orb thing was supposed be a great weapon, for disney castle, but they didn't know how to use it. Then Sora touches it at the same time as Donald, and poof, we get our new Blue Sora.

Non-Existant One

Ryo the True Unknown said:
Ya know, the only screens of Sora fusing with Donald that I've seen, were at Disney Castle. So wouldn't it be logical, if that orb thing was supposed be a great weapon, but they didn't know how to use it. Then Sora touches it at the same time as Donald, and poof, we get our new Blue Sora.

That thoughts kind of out there but it could be another possibility as to how we get the blue Drive form, but..... The way you discribed how it happens and how you were trying to fit the orb into all of this doesn't seem likely. We were probably closer to figureing it out when someone brought up the line that donald says to Daisy in KH. Donald: "Daisy could you take care of the-" Daisy: "Of course."

Hokage

Banned
Awards
man this is amazing so much info and the square party hasnt even started i am so hyped for this game right now. only a couple of months away. yesss!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back