• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Xemnas really Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FFKH-follower

WOW, i love your guys thoughts on this but the one i like most is the fusion between MX and Terra.

Oh and this thing about Ansem and Xemnas being black is kinda weird but i always thought they just spent alot of time tanning,LOL

sorry for getting the names mixed up everyone

williams358/2

I really don't think that Xemnas is Terra. If you think about it, if you take out the "x" in all the Organization 13's names, you'll get another name. For example: if you take out the "x" in Roxas's name and switch the letters around, you'll get Sora. If you take the "x" out of Xemnas's name and switch the letters around, you get: ANSEM! I just wanted to point that out.

:35: Kiko Higurashi

Remember that ansems apprentice xehanort, took on ansem's name and continued research after ansem ordered the experiments to stop. there is useful information in the ansem reports.

V

Ventus72

i agree with the rest a big no but i give ya credit man to notice something like that and i could almost belive it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back