• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Xemnas really Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTD95

Terra's eyes turns yellow, Xehanort's eyes is brown, TERRA IS WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XEHANORT IS BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can anybody stop all this bullshit about Terra being Xehanort!?!?!?!?!?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
All I'm saying though is that MX has more to do with XH that TR does.

Muse

you look atrocious
Terra's eyes turns yellow, Xehanort's eyes is brown, TERRA IS WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XEHANORT IS BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can anybody stop all this bullshit about Terra being Xehanort!?!?!?!?!?

That's the beauty of Terra + MX. It solves the hair color, the skin color, and possibly even the eye color problem.

MX could have originally had brown eyes. Perhaps in the fusion between him and Terra, his eyes reverted back to their original color. Only to change again when he becomes Xemnas/Ansem SoD.

Apollo

Silver Member

You're fucking stupid.

That doesn't mean he could've change skin color.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
*sigh* Xenhanort appered after a keyblade war , which is BBS and MX said to terra, "cross the walls between light and darkness and come back to my origin." Or something like that , so MX , Terra , and Xehanort are somehow related.
Remember the Xigbar/Zexion conversation. Why would Xemnas recognize the Aqua armour and call it his "friend".
Maybe because Xehanort=Terra. This is all based on theory so in summary , theres a 50/50 chance that somehow Xehanort=Terra. Whew.

JTD95

So he could have had a physical change doesnt mean hes not xehanort.

You mean that Terra's eyes first changes from blue to yellow and then changes to brown? And Xehanort is Brown!!!! Brown!!!!!!!! And don't mention Michael Jackson!!!! I don't think Terra is like Michael Jackson!!!!

Muse

you look atrocious
*sigh* Xenhanort appered after a keyblade war , which is BBS and MX said to terra, "cross the walls between light and darkness and come back to my origin." Or something like that , so MX , Terra , and Xehanort are somehow related.
Remember the Xigbar/Zexion conversation. Why would Xemnas recognize the Aqua armour and call it his "friend".
Maybe because Xehanort=Terra. This is all based on theory so in summary , theres a 50/50 chance that somehow Xehanort=Terra. Whew.

Terra by himself can't become Xehanort.
How would he gain the white hair?
The brown eyes?
The tan skin?

Also, Xemnas/Xehanort has no memories. None, zip, nada, zilch. He wouldn't be able to recognize Aqua's armor. Either he's crazy and since he's had that armor in the RoS for so long and has been talking to it for so long that he's started calling it a friend, or his memories are coming back.

He could have meant friend in a sarcastic tone. You know, from the MX part of him.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Wait a minute how come all the villains are brown? Xehanort , his nobody , and his heartless are all brown.
*Sniff* how come there's no good guy that's brown...
What about his subconcious , Arayila? Xehanort appeared without his memories, true.
BUT, nobody ever said he was able to recount anything.
Plus thats what I'm saying that Xehanort=Terra doesn't make sense unless a 3rd factor is involved that would tie it all together , i.e MX!

Last edited:

JTD95

Terra by himself can't become Xehanort.
How would he gain the white hair?
The brown eyes?
The tan skin?

Also, Xemnas/Xehanort has no memories. None, zip, nada, zilch. He wouldn't be able to recognize Aqua's armor. Either he's crazy and since he's had that armor in the RoS for so long and has been talking to it for so long that he's started calling it a friend, or his memories are coming back.

He could have meant friend in a sarcastic tone. You know, from the MX part of him.

FINALLY!!!! Somebody that thinks the same as me!!! How can other people not have thought of that Xemnas might have been sarcastic!!

Muse

you look atrocious
FINALLY!!!! Somebody that thinks the same as me!!! How can other people not have thought of that Xemnas might have been sarcastic!!

Actually, there's quite a few people who think that he was. :/

JTD95

Wait a minute how come all the villains are brown? Xehanort , his nobody , and his heartless are all brown.
*Sniff* how come there's no good guy that's brown...

Because Sqaure Enix is racist. No, just kidding! I don't know why. Master Xehanort is white.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
He looks brown to me... you know whats creepy? the password Xemnas typed in was 'Another' which is an anogram for Xehanort.

JTD95

No, he's brown,too. Maybe his baldness just makes him look white.

KH2FM.jpg
How is this brown?

S

Sustenance

What do you guys think???

I think you're looking too far into this. Nomura seems to use a template for his characters and since he's so damn mysterious in his interviews and doesn't reveal shi- there's probably no relation

S

Sustenance

Face it, we'll have to wait until KH5 for it to be revealed

assuming that the world hasn't ended or Russia hasn't taken over the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back