• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is this True?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblader_aki

Hi I'm Aki. Nice to meet you all

I have a question I hope someone can answer for me. Is it true theres a king Mickey summon you get after you get 100 percent on everything in the game? (i mean EVERYTHING in the game)

I would really like it if someone could help me i don't know if its true or not.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
yeah somebody else did ask about this time back.
it was either a lie or a misinterpretation.
mickey isnt a summon but appears as am extra option when losing to certain boses. it says i wont give up or somethin when you die on a boss and mickey isa there to fight as.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
game shark and action replay.
ye u can play as him using those. check out youtube. it shows him against sephiroth and others.

scarced

yesterday i got it and i owned with him made him go in the black suit
i use drive charge and did the super attack its awesome my hp points went to the cover the drive thing

Fantom

Im not sure about Summoning him but he is available in special boss fights, sadly not sure which ones though. And when he is available you can charge your drive gauge to give Sora some help..( Just thought i should add that..)

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
There is no Mickey summon, but if you die to certain bosses or parts of the game you'll get an option called 'Don't give up' or something and you'll be able to use him temporarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back