• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is This Suppose To Happen?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas' Star09

Ok. I'm stuck in the Underworld level where I have to win that Cerubues(sp?) cup. It is HARD...to me.

Anyways, this doesn't happen everytime, but when I change to Valor Form, I look like a Heartless. At first I thought they did something to me to make that happen...

Is there anyway to get rid off that? Because when I go to the next match, my drive is completley empty.

:confused: Please help.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
It is called anti-form and you will get it sooner or later.

My advice, don't rely too heavily on drive forms and just fight the guys off then, when you need some extra power just activate one of youre drives. If the drive form works, great, if you get anti-form, then just use it because honestly, it is very powerfull.

Ragnarok Prinny

Well there's a form that doesn't let you become anti and that form is Final... You can keep on changing to Final without worrying about anti-form... But it takes up 5 drive gauges...

The13thKeyBearer

Heres a little info on Anti-Form
When you change into Valor, Wisdom or Master Form, you gain what is called an "Anti-Point".
When you change Forms when an ally in your party is unconscious, you don't gain an Anti-Point.
When you change into Anti-Form you lose 4 Anti-Points.
When you change into Final Form, you lose 10 Anti-Points.
When you obtain a new form you drop to 0.

Chance of Changing
0-4=0%
5-9=10%
10+=25%

Info Courtesy of Brady Games Guide to KH2

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
I always seem to go into Anti when I take on Dark Thorn, plus Dark Thorn moves oddly like Antiform...and I'm so happy cuz I managed to do a perfect game and kill Dark Thorn with Antiform ^^

Antiform is all about speed...and nothing else -_- I'd usually use it to kill off masses of weak heartless but that's about it.

bhk4

Anti-form good things:speed,some cool attacks
Bad things:kinda bad control when attacking,no magic,i think no revert,no hp orbs pick up,no exp,take twice damage.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I've got all the forms to full and I haven't gone into anti-form for forever. I've tried not to use final to see if I'd go into anti form, but to no avail. Lame. I like anti-form.

Riku191

Ok. I'm stuck in the Underworld level where I have to win that Cerubues(sp?) cup. It is HARD...to me.

Anyways, this doesn't happen everytime, but when I change to Valor Form, I look like a Heartless. At first I thought they did something to me to make that happen...

Is there anyway to get rid off that? Because when I go to the next match, my drive is completley empty.

:confused: Please help.

well just level up thats all really all u gotta do u lose cause u arnt strong enough

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Antiform has a huge advantage though, the speed is killer, if you could pick up health, I would start a petition to make Antiform official.

Yes, the speed and combos are insanely awesome, but it also comes with a tremedous disadvantage. When you Drive into it, you can't revert back, can't heal if during it, and when you die, you die. It can be useful in a tight spot, but you lose alot of health when you're hit, and it can randomly show up when you don't want it.

Mystlord

Anti-Form sucks so bad. I NEVER drive on Proud mode when in an Organization battle because the chance of getting anti-form is much greater. And getting anti-mode when trying to deal with Xaldin and his desperation attack is the worst thing one can ever do. I call anti-form the OHKO during an organization fight. Anyway, don't worry because getting a new form takes the point value all the way down to 0. So have fun with anti-form while you feel it's awesome :p.

[√]Genuflect
Anti-Form is all about speed and major damage.

My advice for Cerberus cup is to always Dodge some dangerous attacks.
And if you get Anti-form, find a way to defeat ur enemies.

godforce852

Anti form has its strengths and weaknesses.

Firstly its weaknesses are it's random and, takes heavier damage and it consumes all drive gauges.

But anti form has great STRENGTH as well firstly, its the fastest drive form in the game and secondly, all of its attacks are considered FINISHING moves which means it has the ability to end any boss fight when they have low enuff hp without going through a combo.

Dman2.0

it has 1/4 strength of normal sora but it attacks about 4x faster so it has the same attack
and i dont think its attacks are finishers because i was fighting the thing on jack sparrows ship and i was in anti forum and it had 1 hp and i couldnt kill it and it escaped from antiforms long combo
and you cant heal

soralove432

my advice for the cerberus cup, be at least ten levels higher than the level of the cup. it makes it a lot easier. while in the rounds, just go as fast as you can to save as much time as possible for cerberus. when you get to the last round, i went into final form. just lock on to cerberus, and mash x. you should be able to kill cerberus before you run out of form. if you didnt, attack as much as you can to build your drive up again, then go back into final form. i had to rebuild my drive up on the cerberus paradox, but you should be able to kill him with one round of final in the original cerberus cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back