• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Sora Gay?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

do you agree with this?

• Yes

Votes: 63 45.3%
  • No

Votes: 76 54.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
You want us to stop? Ignore this thread completely; pretend this whole ordeal never happened and MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. If you think this hurt you emotionally, well, stop being a baby and forget it. I'll say this one more time for emphasis:

THIS IS THE INTERNET, A.K.A. NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS. IN FORUM INSANITY, PEOPLE WILL **** WITH YOU FOR A LAUGH.

blendedhearts

yeah? well getting banned is serious business! and I don't want another member banned just because you think it's me or a friend of mine on another account!

zike389

Who ever just call me a fgat will go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Who ever just call me a fgat will go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was your own group name, quit complaining, complainer.

And like Omega said, nobody even called you a fgat.

EDIT: Lmao, my bad, I mistook zike for BH, they do seem similar.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Why is this thread still open. I thought I asked for this to be closed down. But apparently everyone is ignoring me in this thread. So apparently it's rather pointless to post this message up here since no one is gonna hear me out anymore. Oh and before I go I just want to get one thing off my chest.

(inhales and exhales) SORA IS NOT F#$@ING GAY......................................... GOD.

Rix

:)
Awards
Why is this thread still open. I thought I asked for this to be closed down. But apparently everyone is ignoring me in this thread. So apparently it's rather pointless to post this message up here since no one is gonna hear me out anymore. Oh and before I go I just want to get one thing off my chest.

(inhales and exhales) SORA IS NOT F#$@ING GAY......................................... GOD.

uhmmm... This thread is still open just for laughs.. And I'm sorry, but nobody will listen to you when you're saying that Sora isn't gay... That's the "rules" of this thread.

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
I think that Sora isn't gay. He can't be...I don't know. I don't want him to be. I think that is a little too far for a Disney X Square game. Why would Disney allow that? Well, I guess Square could be camo it

Dexel

Beyond hope
I think that Sora isn't gay. He can't be...I don't know. I don't want him to be. I think that is a little too far for a Disney X Square game. Why would Disney allow that? Well, I guess Square could be camo it

Don't you know that Disney has Gay Parade Days? I lost the date when it first started (1990's, maybe?), but they did that on their own.

Someone claimed it was a lawsuit, but that info was false, as it turns out.

Last edited:

afrobutt

Silver Member
I thought I asked for this to be closed down. But apparently everyone is ignoring me in this thread.

Me too, including you >:

*sigh* I guess I'll play along.

You have no proof that Sora isn't gay.

Why would Disney allow that? Well, I guess Square could be camo it

lmao, are you saying SE encourages homosexuality? XD

I love how you all think a homosexual game charecter is such a terrible thing. Any game will a homosexual main charecter is legendary :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back