• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Riku Gay?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Zero

Gummi Ship Builder
Riku is cocky and stuburn. But he isnt gay, he looks like Seph, with the hair and everything.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Oh yeah Yami. Like when Simba sighed, and layed down, and all the leaves flew away, and spelled SEX, but I don't think Disney did that intentilnally. But I am unsure about Goofy Movie though.

But I don't think Riku is gay. I hope people aren't just saying that, cause Riku is buff, and are hating on him. Cause jealousy eats people up. Even though I am not really a Riku fan. I am more for Final Fantasy. But I don't think he is gay.

Yami_Neko_Tsuki

Website
Yami-Neko-Tsuki.deviantart.com
I don't actually think he is gay. He might have a mental disorder or two, but I don't think he's gay.
It's just one of the main arguements was that disney wouldn't do something like that, and that wasn't a very strong arguement.
((And for the thing in A Goofy Movie, watch the song "On the Open Road"))

jk4eva

No no it was supposed to spell SFX as in for sound effects..that's what they said when people were accusing them. They would not do that purposely..
And Yami, I think i know what you're talkin bout for A Goofy movie, but I think it was a woman but they made her look different...

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Oh, that song in a Goofy Movie has somethin to do with homosexuallity? Hmmm. I gotta watch it again. It's been ages since I've last seen it. I don't remeber anything about it, besides them stoping an an opposum ranch.

But I don't think Riku is gay. But I do agree that he does have some mental issues though.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
First of all, get the hardcore fans in here and they'll give you proof of this.

Second, Riku could be gay, and Sora could be bi.

Third, nowhere do they actually come right out adn say that Sora loves Kairi and the other way around.

Fourthly, it's their choice to write/draw their stuff. It's FANS writing or drawing ART or FICTION. They do have a right to it.

True, I can't see Disney doing something like that, but I wouldn't put it past Square...I've heard Cloud is bi...o_O, whatever.

Also, how can you have him? He's pixels for cryin out loud..

jk4eva

darky_dee4556 said:
Oh, that song in a Goofy Movie has somethin to do with homosexuallity? Hmmm. I gotta watch it again. It's been ages since I've last seen it. I don't remeber anything about it, besides them stoping an an opposum ranch.

But I don't think Riku is gay. But I do agree that he does have some mental issues though.

No not the song itself, you have to watch the part when they're singing that song in the movie. I think that's what Yami meant.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ya know at the begining of kh...o.o when riku brings out his hand at the beach and sora follows it...i cant help but stare at riku like hes gay its so fruity o.o;

Yami_Neko_Tsuki

Website
Yami-Neko-Tsuki.deviantart.com
darky_dee4556 said:

You could peg at least one disorder on pretty much every character.

It not the whole song, I said there was a breif apperance of a couple that you could call gay. (or not, you can't really tell the gender of the larger one.)

~*Luna*~

Light121 said:
Riku is supposed to love kaire, and so is sora, and blah blah, kaire and sora get together, and what does riku get? a mouse. He is the third wheel that needs a better love life, and more girl(friend)s on his island. Nope, not gay.

Besides, Diseny is kiddy stuff, and they hardly show anyone other than the main character with any love interest.
Dude, her name is Kairi. <.<

And as for Riku being gay...maybe.. there is evidence to prove he is ( I forgot what it was) but I couldn't care less if he is or isn't. I'm just happy there is Riku and Sora fanfiction. :p <3!!

Here's my opinion: Sora is straight, Riku is bi. No where in the game does it hint that Riku likes Kairi.

But as I said, I don't really care.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Ah! Blah! I don't think Riku is fruity. He didn't give it to Sora for their destinies to be intertwined. And if he did, that didn't necesarrily mean that he wants to be bonded to Sora like that. Maybe if he did mean that...It was a sign of a close friendship...But still. Sora wouldn't share it with him. He drew a picture in the "secret hiding place" of him sharing it with Kairi.

Plus, when they were racing in the beggining, Riku wanted to share it with Kairi as well. So I don't think that he is a fruit.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I know they arnt gay...riku just looked soo gay at the begining fmv in kh...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
No no no no no, it's not true. Becuz I say so!! I don't want to think about it. I'm gonna puke, hahahahaha!!

How can there be a thread about this?! Hmm...

To me, Riku loves Naminé. Yez, he loves Naminé...

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Haha. Yeah! New2Ya's word is the law. Haha.

But Namine? Hmmm. I don't know who likes her. She distorts people's memories. I wouldn't like a girl that can distort my memories. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back